Diarrhoea in early pregnancy

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by sharonvardy, Jun 6, 2005.

1. sharonvardy

sharonvardy Active Member

Hello,

Can any one tell me wether it is normal to have this in early pregnancy, I am 7 weeks and had this last night. I wen't to bed and within half and hour felt awful, I wasn't sick but kept going hot and cold and to the loo (if you know what I mean) :oops:

I have four children and have never had this problem during those pregnancies, could it have just been a bug.

Can any one advice please.
    Sharon

2. vickimelin

vickimelin New Member

Hi There, I am nearly 8 weeks 1st time and I have been chronic vomit and diahorrea for the past 3 days, Doctor came out and there is a very nasty tummy virus going around, he gave me a shot in the bum a couple of buscupan and the next day felt 98% better, drink heaps of fluids and try not to eat fried food I know even the smell puts you off Good luckxx

3. 7yeargap

7yeargap New Member

Hi, I am now near week ten. 3rd pregnancy and a 7 YEAR GAP!!!!!!!. Am I mad or What!!.

Anyway, I cant remember anything from my last pregnancies.
    I now seem to have very loose bowels since i got pregnant. Has anyone else got this or is it common or should I go see the doc.

I am due in January. Lovely Christmas present.

I feel fine though, and my appetite is good and everything else is good in general.

:oops:

4. alicia20

alicia20 Member

hi, im just over 30 weeks now and, I have expierenced diahorrea a few times through this pregnancy, the first time was after I had my first lot of bloods taken, so that was quite early on. My midwife said some women get constipated others get diahorrea.

5. twinsmum

twinsmum Member

the midwife must be right cos i also had diarrhea very early in the pregnancy and worse still DH caught it too, but after that, we've been fine.