Diarrhea remedy anyone

Mamazee

Reaction score
I am having diarrhea or very loose stool, but the thing is the dr doesnt call it diarrhea unless u use the toilet more than 3 times and i havn't. But it's bugging me. I'm afraid to eat veggies, and wondering what might that be, and are there any way to help myself, and is it dangerous for my baby?!
Thanks

How far on are u? I'm almost 37 weeks and my bowel movements have gone a bit crazy which is seemingly normal at this stage as its ur body preparing for kind of like flushing everything out. Unless u are in pain and have it severe i wouldn't worry and babba will b just fine x

Thanks vic27, i'm 27 weeks now, aha i see! I don't have severe pain, just a little before actually going to the toilet then it's gone!
Hope all goes well with you :))

It won't necessarily stop it but get yourself some dioralyte which you add to water and drink after every loose bowel movement to replace all the vitamins and minerals you lose. It's disgusting but makes you feel better instantly and at least you know baby is still getting everything it needs xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back