DF not 'performing'

*Star*

Reaction score
What is it with men?
And why is it that the few day's that I'm actually fertile this month he can't do it.
He can do the act, but not the important bit.
Maybe I made the mistake of telling him it was my fertile time :(
Looks like I'm out this month before the 2ww even starts

I think other people have mentioned that telling their o/h when its their fertile time puts too much pressure on them. Sorry this has happened for you, onyl thing I can suggest is don't tell him next month and see if that helps him.
?

im in same situation as you hunny, oh done this to me for 2 months now

if i tell oh he cant perfome if i dont tell him he dont want s** as he tired ect.

i cant win. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I know exactly how you feel. My OH doesnt do this so much anymore but when we first TTC he was never in the mood at the right time, so it just didnt happen. Many arguments insued after this. I thought that psychologically he didnt really want a baby, especially as he only ever seemed to be horny when AF was there. Eventually I told him how I felt and that not only did I think he didnt really want a baby, but it also made me feel really unsexy, ugly and rejected every time he turned me down. He then admitted that it was the pressure that I was putting him under that made him unable to perform. So now things are alot better. He asks me when I need his services, but I dont always tell him the truth these days, I just jump on him when he least expects it. We still have awkward moments though. I wish TTC was sexy, but alas its not always. :(

Loola said:
I know exactly how you feel. My OH doesnt do this so much anymore but when we first TTC he was never in the mood at the right time, so it just didnt happen. Many arguments insued after this. I thought that psychologically he didnt really want a baby, especially as he only ever seemed to be horny when AF was there. Eventually I told him how I felt and that not only did I think he didnt really want a baby, but it also made me feel really unsexy, ugly and rejected every time he turned me down. He then admitted that it was the pressure that I was putting him under that made him unable to perform. So now things are alot better. He asks me when I need his services, but I dont always tell him the truth these days, I just jump on him when he least expects it. We still have awkward moments though. I wish TTC was sexy, but alas its not always. :(

i agree with you hun its not sexy or easy.

is horrible, i been doing this since sep 06 and starting to get feed up

Sometimes I wish I had never asked OH if we could TTC, and would have got pregnant accidentally on purpose. Of course I would never have done that to him, and previous to TTC I dont think he ever came inside me so it would never have happened! :oops: Sorry TMI :rotfl:

its horrible.

im in my 1ww, but all i can think of is baby baby, baby its driving me crazy

i just wish it go out my head/ :wall: :wall:

It is so hard :hug: Its an emotional rolllercoaster every month. Im waiting to ovulate and Im stressing about getting enough BDing done at the right time already. Its awful having to rely on someone else to give you what you want.

Loola said:
It is so hard :hug: Its an emotional rolllercoaster every month. Im waiting to ovulate and Im stressing about getting enough BDing done at the right time already. Its awful having to rely on someone else to give you what you want.

:rotfl:

if only we could do it by ourself its be easy,. men why do we need them can do anything right :rotfl:

hehe yeah it would be so much easier if we could store the guys sperm inside us, then when we wanted a baby we could impregnante outselves!!

It's what snakes do....
hahaha

I agree with you all men are bloody useless. Haha I dont mention anything to my OH when its the right time of the month i just jump on him theres no time for him to say no. Ha-ha

mum2be? said:
Loola said:

if only we could do it by ourself its be easy,. men why do we need them can do anything right :rotfl:

tell me about it :wink:

I have spare "equipment" if you want to borrow :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back