Dexter

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Anyone watch this? I've just finished watching the final season *cry*
Just wondering if anyone else got hooked on this show like I did.
Plus, Dexter is hhhoootttt lol x

I'm on season 5 at the moment and addicted! I love Dexter but having just watched Prison Break I'm still in love with Wentworth Miller lol!

Seen them all! Loved it! So sad it's over! I also read the first and half the second book but it's almost completely different from the series!

I read the first book which was similar to season 1 but didn't read any more.

Season 5 is good but season 4 was the best imo. Trinity was a bloody brilliant baddy.

I hate that its over :(

^^ wss! end of trinity season.....best ever!!! I miss dexter :-( I cried my eyes out at the end xxx

So did I!!! Dh came into the room 10mins before the end of the final one and I was in floods of tears! Im still traumatised by it!!! X

I got netflix just so I can watch them all! I think there's 8 series?

Is the last one good? I'm really excited lol!

I really enjoyed the last few series! I think the only series I wasn't overly fond of was season 3... I thought that one was rather weak. The rest were always so awesome. I did not want it to end.. ESPECIALLY THE WAY IT DID D: so much harder to let go....

I wasnt overly impressed with season 8 tbh. I think they could have done so much more with it and I didn't like the ending either.
I wanted to name this baby Dexter but my husband refused lol x

I wasnt overly impressed with season 8 tbh. I think they could have done so much more with it and I didn't like the ending either.
I wanted to name this baby Dexter but my husband refused lol x

I'll admit, dexter is on my list ;) though my list hasn't been shown to my OH yet XD

Lol if we ever have a boy, it's always been no question that it's going to be called dexter.... Now I feel like a right sad act... Lol!! Least favourite dexter season was probably this one, still loved it but found it a bit slow to start. And the ending, *sob* I wanted it different! Good though :) xx

I love dexter so much!

Its just a "coincidence" that my son us called Harrison :D x

We are on the 2nd series of BB now, its much different to anything else we've watched but I'm really enjoying it!

So, aside from the man himself, who was everyone's favourite character?? Xx

So, aside from the man himself, who was everyone's favourite character?? Xx

I really liked Angel Batista. I could be friends with a guy like him lol. I didn't realise that I liked Deb until the end lol x

Yeah me too, couldn't like her in the beginning, too mouthy lol but by the end I loved her! Liked angel too, really liked Hannah McKay, think she was my favourite, and perfect for our dexter :) xx

Who's Hannah? I think I need to catch up, still on series 5!

I love Vince!

Hahaha... LOVE Dexter... disappointed with ending, but loved the series. My hubby got me into it when we first got together 3yrs ago, I was convinced it would NOT be my thing.. but loved it.

So much so... especially as we've enjoyed watching all the series together since.... we have decided to call our boy (due in March) - Dexter Alexander.

We loved that it was unusual enough without being weird, and you don't hear of many Dexters in the school/nursery playgrounds... AND we liked that it meant something to us.

Coincidentlly (not planned) my other fave name was Harrison (Harry for short) but this WAS a massive coincidence. Felt we couldn't go with Harrison, as our surname is ORD - Harrison Ord (aka Ford!) - errrr no.....

:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back