Devon

I'm a Devon lass born and bred and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I live about 40 mins away from Paignton so don't know what it's like to live there, but it has got a nice zoo!

Good luck house hunting!

XX

I personally love woolacombe or anywhere within the barnstaple area, like Bideford and ilfracombe. All beautiful areas :) I'd love to live there one day!

I live in Plymouth and moved here when I was 14 I love it although I don't live near the sea! The sea is about a 10minute drive. Paignton is lovely (I've only been there a couple of times) quite a seaside town so does get really busy in the summer. There's also a zoo there so again does get quite busy in school holidays. As I'm not that familiar with Paignton I can't comment on areas or prices which is what your asking. Are you only looking at Paignton? X

Nope anywhere that fits the criteria, I really want to be near the sea, whether it be living next to it or a 10min drive doesn't massively matter. I would love to be somewhere that has the traditional buthers, bakers, fish mongers and just somewhere thats safe and enjoyable for the kids xx

I live in Plymouth too my hubby is a keeper at the zoo hehe

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

:dance:Hey ladies from Plymouth, I live in Plymouth as well...:dance:

Devon is a lovely place, but it does vary (like any where) as to what is on offer. For example you can choose the city, seaside,or the country side.

I'm not being very useful lol xxxxx

Last edited:
Babbacome is nice its by the sea and its close to torquay paginton

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I've lived in Devon all my life and I love it, I wouldn't like to live anywhere else!
I grew up in Exeter, like 15 min drive to Exmouth beach!
I used to live in Torquay, which is on the seafront.
And now I live in Teignmouth which again is right on the seafront!

Devon is an amazing place and theres so much to do here, i.e zoo, beaches, touristy things to do etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back