Devon is now 1 year old !!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Well it's past midnight, so today is the 6th of January and my little baby is all grown up, and I guess not a baby anymore, he'll have to be my littlest man instead!!

He has rubbed dinner in his eyes and ended up with conjunctivitis , so now can't go to toddlers and have the group sing him happy birthday etc ,so i'm a bit disapointed, but he will have to do that next week instead..

His Nana has come up from cornwall to see him for lunch and we will go for a walk instead and then when we pick up the kids from school, we can have a little Thomas tea party and cake!!

I will post some pictures after - so you can see how we got on:lol: by the sounds of my mum and sisters pressie and our chunky thomas pressie and ride on car, plus xmas just the other day- I think my lounge is going to look like a toy shop!!:lol:

Just seen my ticker change to having breastfed Devon for a whole year - yayyyy feeling a bit proud of myself now

Last edited:
Happy 1st Birthday Devon, hope you have a lovely day and well done Mummy :) x x

Happy 1st birthday Baby Devon.. Wishin' you good health always :)

Happy First birthday Devon! Hope you have a great day!

Can't believe how quickly it's gone!!!
X

Happy 1st birthday devon! hope you all have a lovely day xx

Happy birthday devon :) xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

That's a shame about the conjunctivitus, I hope you all have lovely day. Happy 1st Birthday Devon :cake2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back