DEVELOPMENT OF A 12 MTH BABY - UPDATED

rhian85

Reaction score
christopher has just hit 12 months and for the last month he has been identifying colours - he has mage blocks and can pick up 2 of each colour without being prompted. he now does the same in his ball pit

does this usually happen at this stage? he can also build towers of 4 blocks that has also ben happenign over the last 2 months.

have i a little einstine here?

UPDATED- HE HAS NOW TAUGHT HIM SELF TO PUT THE CORRECT SHAPE THRU THE CORRECT HOLE IN HIS SHAPE SORTER...ILL TRY TO GET HIM ON VIDEO. WHAT A CLEVER BOY WE HAVE :shock: CONSIDERING HE IS ONLY 12MTHS 1 WEEK :lol:

oooo check out little Christopher. Very good! That does sounds young for doing that so :clap:

You must be all proud! Try getting him some jigsaws with colour pieces and try him with a shape sorter!

Have fun!!!

Lou :)

Thea does that too, shes about the same age as your little boy. She can pick out red, green and blue and a square, circle and triangle in her shape sorter.
Mind you im sure she only stacks blocks so she can knock them down lol.

Melanie said:
Thea does that too, shes about the same age as your little boy. She can pick out red, green and blue and a square, circle and triangle in her shape sorter.
Mind you im sure she only stacks blocks so she can knock them down lol.

:shock: how strange christopher can also pick out red,green , yellow and blue shapes from his shape sorter and the same coulour balls from his ball pit - he picks up two of the same coulor :shock: hes doing this all with out me i was shoked when he brought me 2 green balls from the ball pit and then 2 yellow stacking cups yesterday

melanie - christopher is the same as ur LO - makes towers only so they can knock them down - bless them :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

aww what a smart man you have they learn quick from here on really surprise you !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back