devastated for my friend. ...

Positive37

Reaction score
My friend had 3 rounds of ivf its how we mer as we were both having treatment.
At 40yrs of age it finally worked and she was due today. Well lnite she thought her.waters had broken but hr placenta had arrupted. They did an emergency c sec but their baby girl died after 2 mins.

Why......why them.she lost her dad to cancer 2 months ago.

Life is cruel xxx

This is so horrible. So sorry for your friend. Life can be so cruel sometimes.

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to read this. She must be heartbroken. God bless her xxxxx

Oh how awful :( I'm so sorry for your friend x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

oh I'm so sorry that's terrible. These things happen to the wrong people, it's so unfair. xxx

Thanks ladies.am truly heartbroken for them.our baby is due in 4 weeks. We were meant to be mums together xxx

Hi Positive,
that is so awful to get that far. My consultant has told me that it is a risk for older mums of the placenta giving way.
Was evrything else fine with the pregnancy?
Or what im asking is was there any other signs that this was going to happen or did it just happen out of the blue, makes me feel scared.
So so sorry for you friend, the worst thing ever to happen to a women xxxxx

She is 41 this year and had ivf.....I am.also 39 and had ivf so im worried too.
She was very big and had very swollen feet for months she was told she was carrying a lot.of fluid but was.told this was a good thing but im now thinking this is a cause? ?? If they had done a c section just a day before baby would be alive.
I hardly slept . nite just wondering how she must be feeling. ..the nursery was done. Clothes were washed . buggy was ready...
After a year of ivf they got their dream only to be taken away.
I am.now scared myself.am seeing midwife today thankfully will ask her why it happens etc.
Xx

yes do and let me know!!
my consultant wanted to book me in for an induction on my due date because of this but i really dont want to be induced, but now im wondering if it safer? So so scary. Omg how would you get over that, truly devastating xx

Oh I am so so sorry life can be so cruel. Gosh that's awful my thoughts are with your friend xx

I am so very sorry for ur friend how devastating :-( I'm also an Older mum I had my daughter at 35 I do have other children tho and my placenta wouldn't deliver after birth and I heamorged and needed emergency op to remove it and lost 3 units of blood , I'm ttc again and I'm almost 41 I've had 3 losses in 2 yrs and if I am lucky to get my rainbow baby and go full term I'm seriously considering a section just for safety realy cos placenta problems seriously increase the older we get again I'm very sorry xxx

Thanks jo jo.am so.soz.u had a tough. Time.and also.for your losses hunny I pray things work out.for u...
I am.39 and our first ivf baby I am. NOW terrified of labour.i have never been told about placenta . problems. So far I have had a really good . pregnancy. And hoping labour goes same way.xxx

Think you :) I had a friend who lost her baby right at the end due to cord problems I was devastated for her I also had a best friend who was also pregnant and she was terrified after what happened to my other friend, but she went into labour I was there with her and after a quick ish labour few hours this was her 8th and she was 40 nearly all was ok phew , pregnancy and labour is such a scary time things go wrong but if we thought about all the bad things and not the gd we would drive ourselves nuts , speak to ur mw about ur concerns and please don't worry xx

Ow hun I'm sorry to hear about your friend. After all the stress to see if the IVF worked she ends up with this. My thoughts are with your friend. Hope you are okay hun. xxx

Thanks ladies feel really flat today...just waiting to see midwife xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back