Detailed Scan tomorrow.. very nervous!

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Hi All,

As most you of you know I have been a complete stress-head throughout this pregnancy so far for fear of another m/c etc and tomorrow is another "big" milestone for me.. I just hope that my little Bod is fine and that all this worrying is for nothing..

And of course I would love to know if it is actually a Bod or a Bodette!!

Will post as soon as I can tomorrow afternoon xxxxxx

Good luck hope all goes well which i am sure it will.

Good luck for tomorrow.........hope you get to find out the sex!!!!!!

Amy xx

Hiya Anna Marie,

Hope all is well at your scan tomorrow. Everything will be fine.

It's strange to see how big they've grown, and they show you all the fingers and toes...

When we saw ours today (after the panic) it was great to see her moving around all over the place, she's a right little wriggler!

It's lovely to see them again....I wonder what you'll have......I have a feeling of girl for you...what do you think?

let us know as soon as you can

Sam xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Anna Marie!
I'll be thinking of you!
Lucyx

Good luck Anna Marie!

So exciting isn't it? two weeks for me and counting.......

Any ideas what you're having? Since someone already thinks girl I'll go for boy!

Let us know how it goes xx

Hi Anna-Marie,

Good luck tomorrow, not that you'll need it. Its sooooooooo lovely seeing your little ones again & to see how much they have changed since 12 weeks. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Nicki.x :D

The very, very best of luck Anna Marie. We will all be thinking of you, just think - after this one & you find out everything is fine, you can go on a serious shopping spree to celebrate!!!!!!!!

Let us know asap xxxx :D :D

good luck for 2moro hun will be thinking of you hope all ges well xxxxxxxxx

You'll be fine, I'm sure. Remember, you've been feeling kicked the last few days!! :lol:

Good luck, can't wait to find out if you have a Bod or Bodette!!!

Thinking of you Anna-Marie. I am sure that everything will be absolutely fine for you. I too am excited to know if it's Bod or Bodette :D

Xxx

I keep coming on checking aswell......

I bet she's gone shopping for baby clothes in the right colour!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back