Desperate!

Mrs M

Reaction score
Me & DH cannot agree on a boys name at all! I have a large family, and a big circle of friends so loads of the names we would probably agree on are already used up.

My daughter is Kate & my son is Isaac.

The names we have liked during the pregnancy have been
Aaron
Luke
Finlay
Joe

So looking for something kinda along those lines. I have to say I do love the name Will but obviously having Kate already this is impossible!

Thanks in advance ladies x

Finlay! I would go for that one, I have always loved that name and it suits so well with the other two names

I think Finn is lovely :) So is Joe too! What about Flynn?? Or..

Jude
Henry
Seth
Nathan
Caleb
Jacob
Elliot

Your childrens names are gorgeous and there's loads that go lovely with them :) xx

I like Aaron the most out of those choices and Leah's suggestion of Flynn. I must admit I've taught 2 Finlay's and they've both been really naughty lol x

I do know a Finley who is really naughty! Ha ha! One of the reasons I'm not so keen!

I would choose Joe out of them.

I like the name, and also then initials you'd have I J & K lol.

I like a lot of names beginning with J actually. (love the suggestions of Jude & Jacob above.)

Last edited:
All great name suggestion i like them all. What about Joshua. I think Joshua and Issac together are adorable but just personal opinion. I also love J names!

I love J names too! My son is John, mainly goes by Johnny. We love it.

Jacob is Isaacs middle name! Ha ha! It's also a favourite of mine so I would love to use it, but I think it would be weird!

Love the name Jacob, I think that's what we would have chosen for a boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back