Desperate for opinions please! going crazy :-(

kimmy66662

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Basically exactly 1 week before my period was due, i started having some light bleeding, nowhere near as much as my period and i also had no cramping etc. For 4 days of that it was just pinky discharge. no where near enough to fill a pad etc. this went on for 5 days and my "real" period is due tomorrow. Ive done so many cheapie tests and they keep saying negative. I dont know whether its too early to test?? Has any1 else had a similar situation. Im driving myself crazy!

advice would be really appreciated :)

Wait until after your period is due and test again hun, some people don't test positive until after xx

Thanks for the reply! The waiting drives me crazy, just keep getting so dissapointed with the negative results.

Fingers crossed for you...let us know how you get on :) sounds good to me though despite the negatives. Try again with a digi one tomorrow or in a few days if no period - it will give you the answer! Good luck!

I had an implantation bleed at 10dpo, it lasted about 3 days. I didn't test until I was 3 days late so hang on a while. I may have got a positive result earlier, I'll never know. Good luck! x

Thanks so much every1. i know its just a waiting game now, im just desperate for another baby. Really trying not to get my hopes up but i just have that feeling. Will let u know as soon as i know. Hopefully it will only be a few days :):):) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back