Desperate for advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.O.P.E

Reaction score
Hi ive never done this before but i am a scared 20 year old looking for advise from woman with wisdom and experience in pregnancy. Today i found out that i am pregnant and i have no clue what to do. I am a full time student who already works two jobs to make ends meet and i can barely do that. My boyfriend is working but is also struggling financially. he has been very suppportive and only wants what is best for me. i know that i have three options however keeping the baby is not an option as i feel i will be doing it more harm any help?

Sorry to hear you've found yourself in this position. Remember that there is help out there for families on low incomes, if finances are your only concern over having this baby then I'd seriously look into the help you can receive before making a decision based on your current circumstances. Do you have any family that could help?

Hi,

I'm afraid as per the forum rules I have locked the thread.

While Pregnancyforum.co.uk tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back