Desperate!!!!!! For advise pleaseee

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Mummy to one, May 21, 2016.

1. Mummy to one

Mummy to one Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I know have posted a few times this week but I am so stressed out not and seriously need opinions. I know the only way to know for sure is to do a test but I am scared to death!!

There's a massive big story to everything but I will try and sum it up quick. My partner recently split up with me. To say I am devestated would be putting it lightly. He is the nicest man in the world and I was the luckiest girl in the world to have him. But I didn't realise what I had and didn't treat him particularly well and realised all this too late!

We had been trying for a baby but then obviously with the split recently that has came to an end for obvious reasons. Basically I am pretty confident that he is still madly in love with me the same way I am him but he has a massive barrier up and just won't let me cross it.

This is terrifying me as I am starting to honestly believe that I am pregnant. We still spend a lot of time together and talk lots. We slept together on the 10th of this month and my af was on the 1st/2nd which makes it due again a round the 29th.

I have been having loads of what I feel could be symptoms but then again there could be other explanations.

My symptoms have been -

Naseaus
    Clear cm/ feeling wet like af has came early
    Extreme tiredness - actually falling asleep places like the cinema and having to leave work to go to bed
    Frequent trips to pee - I've already been 4 times this morning and I haven't had anything to drink
    Sore boobs - I had to get out the bath because the water even hurt if I moved too fast

I do have explanations for them all too so I may just be looking in to them too much but please ladies, give me your opinion on if you think I could be pregnant.

I feel like my life is falling to pieces because the one thing that we wanted when we were together could now be happening. Please don't judge on the relationship or give advise on that as its a seriously sensitive subject for me. I know he loves me so I'm hoping a have a chance to show him how he should have been treated. I literally crave to be a mum again like many of you women out there and I'm devestated about how close I could have been to that and having my proper family.

Please any advise on if I could be pregnant.

Thank u

X

2. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear you are going through sad times. :( May be there is a way back to his heart?

Its very possible that you are pregnant. The only way to find out is it to test. You will find out evenutually anyway. When is AF due 29th May? x

#2 Charlotte9, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  3. Mummy to one

Hi charlotte9,

Thank you so much. I appreciate your replay so much!

I'm hoping there is. He told me he still loves me only last week then had like a panic attack so I think that he's scared so I'm just trying to remain positive!

My af is due on the 29th of May. I just don't know what to think. I would be so disappoint if I wasn't but then again I would be terrified if I was because of the situation which is horrible coz we have wanted this for so long previously.

Part of me thinks I am imagining my symptoms but then another part of me thinks it is very likely!

Do u think I would get these symptoms so early?

X

4. Charlotte9

If he still loves you can try and get him back? Whatever happened in the past should stay in the past.

Its very early to test if your af is due on 29th. How many dpo are you today?

A lot of girls have symptoms as early as 2 dpo, some don't have untill AF is late. Its 50/50 chance.

xx

#4 Charlotte9, May 21, 2016
  5. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Hi hun,

Sorry this has happened. I hope you manage to find a way to work this out!

I think i commented on your other post about pregnancy. It's very likely you could have got pregnant if the sperm has lived inside you until you ovulated. Our cycles are similar, I'm due on the 28th and I ovulated cd14. You'll probably need to wait until thur/Fri to test and get an accurate result. It'd be a shame if you tried then it happens in these circumstances, being pregnant might not be enough for him to come back to the relationship. I hope you manage to sort things out and have a baby under better circumstances. The stress and worry you're feeling now wouldn't be good!

Let us know the outcome :hug: xx

#5 MrsS15, May 21, 2016
  6. Mummy to one

Charlotte -

Thank you, I'm hoping that I can.

I have no idea when I ovulated :( part of me thinks that we had sex far to early in my cycle for me to have conceived but then because of the way I feel just now am not sure. Would I still be feeling ovulation symptoms this late in my cycle?

MrsS- yes you did. I appreciate your comments so much! I am under no illusion that it would be enough to make him come back but if I was at least it would make us both face the reality of what's going on. We haven't really spoke about anything, he just said one day it wasn't going to work and that was it. There's defo more too it that I know. I think it's coz of the way I treated him and I think he's scared of being hurt.

It's a stressful time, but I just hope that what ever the outcome of the cycle we can sort us out because I love him to bits and am so sure he loves me too!

As soon as I test again I will defo let you know!!

Xx

7. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

I understand everything you're saying. I went through a similar patch, lost someone I loved and who loved me, I didn't fight for him enough when it mattered. Took for us splitting to realise what I had! Thankfully after time we managed to work it out and he's now my husband! I hope the same happens for you hun, you seem very genuine xx

#7 MrsS15, May 21, 2016
  8. Mummy to one

Awww that's lovely that you worked it out and are now happily married! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, gives me some hope.

I've chased him like crazy since we broke up but he just isn't listening and has a massive barrier up but still agrees to meet me and we speak most days so I'm taking that as a positive still. :(

He is literally the most amazing man I have ever met and would give anything in his life for me before. I would do the same for him now but I'm going to back off for a wee while and hope he misses me. I've done everything I can to show him how I feel. I just want to try give him some time now and hope for the best! It's only been 3 days since we spoke but it's killing me.

I could have everything I ever wanted by now if I wasn't such a horrible person to him before. I do deserve this but I would do anything to make it all up to him.

P.s I just wanted to say I didn't cheat on him or nothing like that.. I just didn't put my all in to the relationship stupidly :(

X

9. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Get an early pregnancy test. You can test up to 6 days before you're due. Failing that wait till your sctuslly due & do the test. Good luck 🍀

10. Charlotte9

If you did not cheat then everything else can't be as bad as cheating. Have you tried pull and let go method? Works most times. Chase him for sometime and let him go. Give him space. Men respond to no contact. Men never respond if they are chased. The more you chase the more he runs away. I hope you stay together x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

11. Mummy to one

Hey ladies,

I did a pregnancy test today and I think it was negative. Yesterday my boobs were killing! Like soo bad. There sore today still but not as much as yesterday and I have some cramps so maybe af is on its way after all. It's not due for over a week so could it be possible that it was just to early to test? Oh I don't know! Wishful thinking I guess!

Charlotte - I've never heard it called that before but that is what am trying at the moment. I've really chase him so much and for the past few days ave had no contact and he was the first to text last night. we spoke again today but he was pretty distant so I told him I would just speak to him another day. He told me just over a week ago that he really really loved me still then paniced about saying it so I just need to hold on to the hope that he will come around. All I do is think about him, I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm a mess :(

X

12. Charlotte9

Aw sweetie hope you get him back. Here is the truth. If you continue chasing him its over. But if you leave him alone you have a chance. By leaving him alone does not mean you don't care. Men respond to no contact. You can't get a man by chasing him. Even if you do it won't last long. Stay strong and test again in few days x

13. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

I agree with Charlotte hun. If I was you I'd send him one final text, say you love him deeply and you'll always be quiet for what happened between you, but you won't continue to chase him. You're happy to give him space and time but you won't wait around forever! Then leave it at that hun, no matter how much it hurts. Xx

14. Mummy to one

Thank you so much ladies, it's defo what am Gna try. I'm all excited today though coz he just text me saying "we could maybe have a drink at the wknd if you want too"

I might not be able to drink but argghhhhhhh I'm so happy! So scared to be happy though coz I know when I do things go wrong :(

X

15. Charlotte9

Wow good news sweetie. I hope you replied big fat yes?! :) Weekend is just around the corner xxx

16. Mummy to one

Haha yes I did. I'm very excited but I know he will play it down like nothing but I'm hoping deep down there's more too it. I also just tested again this morning. I'm 7 days off at. It looks negative but I keep think I see another line but that might b another crazy evap or just my eyes. It's maybe just not for me this month which I guess in a way it's for the best at the moment :( attached a picture, think it's an evap? X

Attached Files:

17. Mummy to one

Ladies help :( what's wrong with me. I'm a mess. I'm not 5/6 days off my period. Had a negative test yesterday. Do u think it's unlikely now that I am pregnant? I'm am an emotional she bitch from hell! Like I can't even explain it. Yesterday I was due to kill someone... I mean I went mental coz someone put a light on at work then today age spent most the day crying. I think I'm losing the plot :(

X

18. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

It could just be the stress of thinking about pregnancy on top of the separation that's coming to a head. Your emotions are bound to be all over the place! If you're still 6 days from your period not many tests will show. Try to wait until the weekend and retest and you should have a more definite answer!

Are you excited for your drink out together? That's good progress xx

19. Mummy to one

So I'm probably just far to early then? I keep getting light cramps so can't decide if it's just af or if imagining them.

Honestly one minute I want to murder someone the next I'm sitting crying and just want a cuddle. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I'm so excited! My son has parents night tonight and I hate going on my own because everyone goes in partners and I'm not with my sons dad. I told my ex about it and he said want me to come with you - just kidding . I don't think he was kidding. I think he would loveee to come but he's working until late tonight. Surely even that shows how much he really wants us but won't admit it?

I'm sorry I'm perstering you, I just feel like am going crazy! :( - and cue crying again haha

X

20. Mummy to one

Omgssshhh! I just replied and it didn't post and it's winding me up! Haha.

I'm a nightmare just now up one minute down the next. So it's probably just too early then? I keep feeling like I'm getting light cramps so maybe af is thinking about coming. :(

I am so excited! He texted me today and I was telling him about my sons parents night tonight and he said do you want me to come with you - just kidding. I don't think he was kidding though. He loves me son to bits and I think even him just saying that shows he really does want to b with us but it's just to scared! I really need some good luck :(

I'm sorry I've been pestering you! I appreciate your help and just someone to chat to so much!

X