Depressed!

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Linda Benny, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Linda Benny

Linda Benny New Member

I became pregnant after two years of my marriage. I was happy after I got pregnant because I waited for it a long time after undergoing treatment. Recently, I suffered a miscarriage, and I'm suffering from depression. I don't know whether I can become a mother. This was such a heartbreaking experience, and I feel really sad. I'm ready to undergo any treatments. Has anyone faced a similar experience like me and became pregnant later? What can I do? Any suggestions?

2. Lucie12344

Lucie12344 Well-Known Member

My partner and I was trying for 5 years before we got to welcome our little girl into the world. I had to have fertility treatment (clomid) in order to become pregnant, we managed to conceive on our first round but unfortunately that ended in misscarriage, I was heart broke and became really depressed, as the months went by I fell into a deeper depression and thought I’d never become a mum.. it took a whole year on clomid before we managed to conceive again. No real advice but Wishing you luck

3. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to read your story. Unfrotunately, infertiliy journey is draining emotionally and financially. Myself I know many ladies (me too) who did not give up and completed our families. Stay positive and your dream will come true.