Depo

sarah120281

Reaction score
Anyone tried to conceive or conceived Straight after depo injection, I have been off it for 6months it runs out next week. I know I am extremely fertile as I have been pregnant 4times 1 live 3 angels and conceived straight away with them all. Hoping it doesn't take me too long, it runs out next week X

Depo can take anything up to a year to come out of your system. Each time can be different for the same person as well.

I have been on it twice, the first time for 4 years and it took 9 months for my periods to return, we came off it thinking we would start TTC within a year or so of coming off it but circumstances changed and when we did get married a few years later I had just got a new job, so I went on the depo again... for only 6 months this time. However 9 months after it running out, I have ovulated for the first time (confirmed with opk's) so for me it seems no matter how long I am on it, it takes about 9 months for me to get back in working order. Between my two times on it my periods were like clockwork and I could also tell when I ovulated (I think anyway I never had it confirmed) so hoping I will go back to that as we are now TTC.

Anyway, although I took 9 months... other people have taken a few weeks or like I say up to a year.

My sister took a year the first time she came off it but then came off it early the next time as she expected to wait a long time again and was pregnant within 3 months.

Good luck I hope you are one of the lucky one's who get back to working order pretty much straight away

I'd also like to say sorry for your previous losses x

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for your losses.

I was on the depo for roughly just under 2 years, this is my 11th cycle TTC. Took a few cycle for my periods to return but they have come back at a spot on 28 day cycle. i have recieved 2 positive OPKS in the last 2 cycles and this cycle i have started temping to ensure that i am popping out an egg.

i was very against temping but i have found it easy to do and will help me understand my cycles better than anything else can. i do still use OPKs and also track my CM. I have used Soy Iso on one of my cycles and recieved a blazing positive that month. if unsuccessful this month i will try soy again.

Anymore question feel free to ask. If your periods dont return quick ish there are herbs that people have used or you can go to the doctors and get some tablets that bring on your period. Mine refused to give me them and we ended up compromising on me doing 3 months of the pill to help regulate and bring on my period which i think really helped. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back