Depo contraceptive injection nightmare!!!

charlie16

Reaction score
:think: Hi

Has anyone ben on the depo and how long did it take for your AF to return and be regular? Has anyone conceived after being on the Depo?

Please let me know im sending myself crazy thinking that my AF wont return! xxx

I had depo, then went straight onto the pill without waiting to ovulate I conceived within 3 months of coming off the pill, in the first month that we were really trying.

Thanks Monkey Magic and A&J!

I guess everybody is different but it is reassuring to hear that other people are waiting for AF to return and it is not just me. Doesnt make it any easier when ur so desperate for baby though.

Thanks for that link very informative.
Fingers crossed that we all get BFP sooner ather than later!

xxx

Hiya charlie!

I'm in the same position as you!

I had been on depo for about a year, i started it in dec 07 and had mylast shot in late sept so it should have worn off by the 22nd Dec according to my doctor i have been waiting 49 days for my af, i am getting very down about it as we want to be parents so bad! - I'm finding it a bit of a struggle if i'm honest i just want an af so i know my body is oving! That or a BFP would be fine! haha I don't think i have found out anyone who got preg straight after depo though!!

When did your depo ware off?

Are you charting on FF? I'm finding charting helpful learning about what my body is doing and the support of the chartstalkers really helps!

Fingers crossed for us that depo leave us soon!!

x

I conceived after Depo. Had the shot in October '06, it was supposed to wear off in Jan '07. Had nothing for a few months, then spotting here and there. Around April time I started to have two bleeds a month, I think one bleed was a period and the second was only daytime bleeding. Had this 'til I got my BFP in June 2007.

when i came off the depo i carried on having unprotected sex, a year or so later... zach!

Hiya
I came of depo on 7th jan- this is when the next one was due. I have not had af yet. Ive been charting but my temps are all high. i have been searching this site for people who got pregnant after depo and have just found a girl that got bfp 2 months after depo so there is hope for us yet!
Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back