Deoderant

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

this sounds funny but has anyone else had problems with their usual brand of deoderant? I use the roll on Mitchum so effective you Cculd skip a day stuff and just the last few weeks it's been stiinging and causing a rash. I've been using if for a few years now and it's never done that before is it because my skin is more sensitive or has my chemistry changed or something? I rely on that as it's so strong- anyone know of any strong but kinder types as I don't want to smell!!

Thanks!
+++

ohhhh im glad some one questioned this..... about a month ago now i came up with a rash under arms.. thought it may have been shaving rash so never thought any more.... but come to think of it... its still there.. so maybe its my deo.... i use sure cream???

mine dont itch or any thing so i forget its there.. rashes only need worrying about if they itch.

on another note... for any one that knows my midwife is being a bitch and saying she dont need to see me until im 41 weeks.. well i went and brought my own urine strips today... i'll do my own care from now on lol

yep same here. keep getting a rash and it doesnt seem to last as long as it used to! :oops:

I've found I'm more sensitive to anything purfumed. Can't use bubble bath anymore when I'd normally use half a bottle in one go :cry:

Phew! Glad it's not just me! It doesn't last as long on me either which is crazy as it's one of the most powerful on the market! Wonder what the answer is then...?

+++

im not pregnant, but that mitchum has always left me with a rash under my armpits, so bad that they turn into spots, but it sure does the trick, best deo i ever used, just a shame I cant use it :(

Aha! Louisech I think you've hit the nail on the head! I usually use the powder fresh smell but I tried the non-perfumed one this morning as I had some that I had to buy in an emergency once when I couldn't get the usual powder one and no stinging or redness so maybe it is the perfume that's the problem...?

+++

Wel they do say that your skin becomes more sensitive during pregnancy, which is why you need to be carefull with hair dyes, and leg waxing is ment to be more painfull.
Sounds like your deodrent is a bit to powerfull. Nots of brands now do a 'sensitive' skin option, perhaps try one of those? I use a sure cream that is designed for sensitive skin and it works great. and I do find that I have reactons to some deodrents anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back