Denist

Jojo84

Reaction score
Haven't been to the dentist since I was about 15 (oops) but had to go cos my tooth was killing me. He was nice but sadistic!! Injected me three times! For 1 tooth?! Seriously?? I can't even smile! I've lost total control. You could punch me and i wouldn't feel it!

Then he drilled for a good 15 minutes and filled it temporarily... He said ill need it extracted but can't when I'm pregnant.

He said it was likely it flared up because of my pregnancy... Anyone else getting tooth issues?

That is awful. I hadn't been to the dentist from being 20 as they caused a bleed in my gum and it took months to heal. Had to go a few weeks ago as I was in agony. I have changed dentists as I moved towns a few years ago. The dentist was lovely they filled the tooth and have put a crow on a broken tooth for me. I have to go back for a couple of more fillings. They want to do an xray once the little one is here as I may need root canal work. The dentist I am with is wonderful and has been very considerate to my fear of dentists and the little one. I am sorry your dentist has treat you so badly xxx

Tooth issues is one of the things that flares up during pregnancy. My wisdom teeth are playing up. From memory we are exempt from paying for dentist for a while too.

He wasn't bad i just needed a lot of things injected. It's my own fault as its been bad for a year or do but didn't cause me any issues. It's just so numb and can't eat anything solid today :( I can't even. Have a cuppa tea cos I can't feel my mouth to drink properly :(

I'm starving and can't eat

Do emotional today. I had some pink discharge (gone now) and this and i had a dream that I woke up and was bleeding and bleeding and it felt so real that I woke up almost grieving :( i though I had list it for a moment. It was horrible

I want the day to be done so much!! I'm crying just thinking bout it :(

Bless you. Your dream must have been terrifying. I hope you have a better day tomorrow xxx

It was awful... It felt real!! Even the midwifed being waitresses serving cupcakes with jam wasn't a hung it was z dream strangely but it was so traumatising for me I had to go to his toilet as soon as I woke up just to check but I was so upset. Now I just think its dead in there or something and it was my brain telling me... That's stupid, right?

It's not stupid. Your little one is absolutely fine I am sure but it is a frightening time. From your post you haven't had any bleeding or anything which as fair as I know would be an indication of a possible problem. ( even a bleed doesn't mean the end of the line I had a bleed earlier in the pregnancy as the little one is absolutely fine). Try not to let your mind work overtime or you will drive yourself nuts. I am around if I can help. Even if it is just to bounce things off me xxx

Ive had a few minor opanicks with pinky discharge but MW says its normal. its just so terrifying right now... although theres a small chance that i might be 10 weeks and not 6... which i wish was true then id be closer to that safer zone lol

Fingers crossed you are further on then you think. I am so pleased to be past the 12 week stage now. It will fly over no matter how far on you are xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back