Demi Moore style photos *pics added*

kelsey

Reaction score
Well I've waited till now (got 18 days left) to get photos done of me being pregnant. This is baby no 4 and I wont be having any more so I bit the bullet and got naked Demi Moore style ones done.

Ok here you go

ScannedImage-2.jpg
ScannedImage.jpg
[/img]

they're amazing i absolutely love the first one!
wonderful thing to do if you have the courage!! (and the body!!!)

you look brill hun and what a fab ickle bump

Thanks hun. I was suprised how relaxed I felt about it once I got started.

Those are fab hun, really like em they are very tasteful :) bet your really pleased!

Oh wow.. the first one is lovely.. :) I want some done...

Wow, there amazing

I wouldnt have the bottle to do that.

wow!! well done nikki!!! you look stunning.. wish i had the body :( lol...absolutly stunning!

they look really good!!the tattoo down your side looks fab im addicted to tattoos!!! :D

Thank you everyone, I actually really got in to it. I usually hate having my photo taken and especially seeing them but this was totally different.

Those photos are gorgeous, I wish I'd have the courage to do that but I don't have a cute wee bump and bum like you...I'm more hippo/elephant. Maybe if mine were taken in a jungle style setting they would work :rotfl:

wow they are realy good!
i wish i could have some like that but my belly looks like its been runover with all the stretchmarks! :(
you have the cutest little bump! :D

Love the pics, they're gr8 :D

i wouldn't have the bottle to do something like that unless it was in my bedroom with a self timer :rotfl: :rotfl:

gr8 bump too

ah id love to have that done but i have huge dimply wobbly thighs and bum and id look a right state.
four babies with a body like that?! you make me :puke: with jelousy!!!

stunning! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back