Delivery Suite Tour! - I LOVED IT!

babyslog

Reaction score
Im off up the hosp to have a little tour :)

Im so excited lol!

Omg its guna make it all so real being in the ward where im guna puuuuush Noah out!!
Guna ask about possible water births and how many pools they have!

Eeeek xx

Last edited:
Aw have fun huni!

I work on mine lol so I declined the tour haha! Xxx

Haha!
Same old same old ay ;) ;)

Id love there to be a women screaaaming! OH would shit himself lmao!!

Haha I much prefer it when it's other people I can hear screaming lol! Not as excited for my turn :/ x

Must admit the closer its getting the more i think about it! :/

I no its guna hurt like hell! But its the not knowing how long, what drugs ill be begging for, might need an emergency c section, foreceps! :/ ahhhh!!! Lolol :shock:

Xx

Ooh exciting! :) I'm not having a tour. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah I know, but when it happens it will all go that fast u won't even have time to think about it. You will just go alon with whatever they tell you because you know it's got to be done, whatever they say.
I think I'm more nervous this time than I was with my first, because I know what's coming and it scares me!! But it's also the best most exciting time of ur life, and meeting your little one is incredible. Literally cannot describe the feeling you get when they hand baby over to you, and everyone jut looks at u with that look, it's amazing!

So bring it on!! Xx

OH MY LADIES!!
Good thing i had tour as i ended up in consultant led 2 floors up lmao! They didnt have a clue why i was up there ooops!

Im inlove with the Midwifey Led Unit up my hospital :) University Hospital Of Wales! The maternity unit has been re done and had a new build.

They have 4 birthing pools, the rooms are massive with en suite, pool, 2 seater sofa, wardrobe, bed, birthing ball. All being well its a normal delivery and i dont need an epidural or c section i an stay on this ward, otherwise ill need to be moved to consultant led.
After giving birth ill stay in that room for a few hours then i get moved to another room down the corridor..

This room OH can stay 24hours, it has a double bed, cot, en suite, wardrobe and sofa! And then visiting times or family and friends.
They like u to stay overnight if its ur 1st baby and u plan to BF just to get used to it.
And i dnt mind staying if i have a lush double bed and massive room to myself!!! :D :D lol

While we were there, a lady was in labour and she let out a big scream and moan.. OHs face was a picture hehehe!!
It was so nice, all the midwifes introduced themselves, nice and friendly. It was really quiet and easy to get to aswell.

SO ROLL ON LABOUR!!!

LOLOL xxx

Last edited:
Ahhhhh sounds amaze! So jealous ur oh gets to stay with u, with ours they make them leave once ur settled on the ward (if it's during the early hours anyway), then he couldn't come back til like 7am the next day :(

So excited for u huni! X haha and the rest of us actually! X

I was worried they'd say he would have to go. If i was consultant let i think he would as u have 6 beds on a ward.
But midewifey led its all individual rooms with double beds!

Looks really nice down there :)

Ah its all so exciting!

Our babies will be here soooon!!! Xx

I had my tour a few weeks and it was fab! Not as luxury as yours but still good. Everyone should def get a tour x

i enjoyed my tour, it puts you at ease and gives you an idea of what to expect.
it made me excited too haha xx

Made me mega excited!
Very impressed with the ward :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back