Dehydrating

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried. I can't drink I know it's weird. As soon as I put liquid in my mouth I gag and if I swallow it I'm sick. Bit worried I'm going to dehydrate where it's so hot. I'm managing ice lollys so that's better than nothing but nowhere near enough. Royal pain in the butt me x

Try treating your sickness first with ginger biscuits etc, then hopefully you'll be able to have a drink. Ice lollies are better than nothing hun xx

Nothing works I always suffer with sever sickness when I'm pregnant. Just don't want to end up in hospital like last time. Feeling so blurgh. I bought a carton of juice I'm going to freeze it then eat it as I can't drink it lol x

Aww that's awful! I had similar thing yesterday morning where I just brought up all the water I had drank, but luckily it passed! I hope it does for you! I just had a really lovely beef stir fry for tea and then brought it all back up - lovely! X

It'd awkward I take a tablet every night before bed. It's not one I can miss or bring up it has to stay down. I just took with a tiny sip and now sucking a boiled sweet praying it stays there lol. In a weird way I like being sick cos I know baby's ok in there but all day. Please give me a break x

That sounds awful. Can you keep food down? Perhaps try to make something between food and drink eg a smoothie? You can make with fresh fruit, yoghurt, milk, icecream (if you want to add that) and blend it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back