deflated :(

claire2602

Reaction score
I phoned the consultant today as its been 8weeks and not heard anything..... she said she dosent wanna see me till my bmi is down. wont consider chlomid or anything :( mu bmi is 37 which is very very high but im 5'5 and am carrying 1.5 stone of boob! bet they dont take that into consideration! :( told oh and i could see that he blames me...od course it all my fault atm and i want this more than anything in the world but for aome reason i dont have motivation! :( whats wrong with me? I should be straight on it! i know weight isnt the iasue....yeah im carrying extr timber to keep me warm in winter :) but im not obese! when i get on comp ill upload pic and you can see. this day has jut gonw from bad to worse :( xx

Aw please dont worry. If your OH wants to have babies he will have to change his diet/lifestyle with u. Im sure he doesnt blame you at all. He should support you because you're a babymaking team :)

I've just about given up and I'm waiting for more tests etc so I decided to start eating stupidly healthy, not to lose weight but just to feel better and help my body heal from whatever causes all the pelvic pains, the weird hormonal symptoms etc. My OH went away to work and I just went out to the supermarket and bought only veg, meat, health foods and vitamins. I still have the odd packet of crisps or bar of chocolate but I already feel so much better. Also started taking the dog on even longer walks and going to start yoga next week. It's easy doing it when I'm thinking of my future baby and how this lifestyle change will affect him or her. Before I started thinking like that 24/7 I couldn't have done it because I'd stopped caring about myself. I've already stopped craving unhealthy foods so it doesn't take long to get out of the bad habits. Before you know it you'll have lost lots of weight.

If boobs are your main problem I'd go back to your docs when you've lost your tummy fat, even if your bmi is technically still above your target. Bmi can be unreliable so just explain that you think you're a healthy size but will never be able to lose your boobs. Keep a food and exercise diary and take it to prove you've been taking it seriously. They should take all of this into account but if they don't you should try a different doctor.

Meanwhile, keep trying for your natural bfp :) wishing you good luck xx

Thanks honey. ive started a food diary and yest i went out and baught loads of fruit (i dont eat veg) for tea last night i had a tin of low fat tomato soup,a wholemeal roll and a home made fruit smoothie. i wanna do it but deep down i know ita not the issue! but what has to be done has to be done! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back