Decided to call my GP...

Bethyboo87

Reaction score
And I feel really down about it. Didn't book Glasto tickets this year because I presumed I'd be preggo, but I'm not so didn't go, and I have my cousin's wedding next month and have a horrible feeling there'll be a pregnancy announcement, when all along I presumed again I'd be pregnant for that too. I bet I won't be.

Fortunately (???!) due to my surgery in October where I lost my left ovary and tube, I've been told I can see the doctor after 8 months without a bfp - I'm actually only on my 7th now but hey ho. I had an HSG in Feb to check my other tube is okay, and apparently it is, but I don't understand how the left tube can be so damaged beyond repair by the infection that it has to come out, and the other is fine when they're so close together. All of my organs in my tummy were a complete mess with puss and all stuck together, and I was operated on for 4.5 hours to sort it out so I can't believe the other side is okay and in perfect working order - just can't see how that's the case.

I've been temping, using opks, just finished CB trial, EPO, conceive plus, vitamin b6, Pregnacare, cut out caffeine, hardly drinking at all and I'm at a loss as to why it's not happening.

I'm so nervous.... Never EVER thought ttc would be like this for me... you always just expect it to happen... like it seems to for everyone else (even though I know that's not really true).

I don't know why I'm so worried, but I feel sick. Doubt I'll get an appointment until next week.

Sorry for the mega long post - I guess I have a severe case of the post-witch blues :(

Hey, I didn't want to read and run, everyone has a different journey and do not apologise for feeling down about yours, it happens to everyone. Its hard when you plan for so many things, I did that for the few years of trying until after a few unsuccessful chlomid attemps I didnt ovulate still...
You are doing the right thing going to the GP let him know how you feel too its different for everyone and Im sure they can try to help out.
I know how crap that feeling is when the witch comes and you've spent the last 2 weeks planning what you'll do when you see the bfp!
anyway, just wanted to give supportive hugs and say it only takes one egg and one little wriggler...
xxx

:hug: i'm sorry to hear you've had such a rotten time hun. Fingers crossed the GP can help suggest something for you and that you can get a :bfp: soon!

can't really offer much in advice but just wanted to give you a virtual :hug: and tell you its okay to have the blues from time to time xxxxxxx

Aww thanks girls, actually got myself an appointment for Thursday afternoon, I really hope I'm taken seriously and get offered bloods and all that. We'll see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back