December Mummies :-)

I feel really worried about my baby I just want to know he or she is ok as I am such a worrier and haven't really stopped worrying since the day I found out I'm 10 weeks on Sunday and my scan is the 10th June but feels so far away xx

I think the first trimester (and even the whole pregnancy) is a time for constant worry!

It’s tough with symptoms and it’s tough without symptoms. I wish the sickness away and worry that my diet isn’t great constantly. Then when the sickness eases off a bit, I’m desperate to have symptoms again

Please remember that every pregnancy is different and the odds are in your favour that you will walk away from this journey with happy, healthy babies. Only half of women vomit during pregnancy, a quarter will experience nausea without vomiting and a quarter will have no nausea whatsoever. This shows that the whole spectrum is completely normal.

My pregnancy this time has been completely different to my first. I feel our bodies just play Russian Roulette with us!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy nine months and I’m keen to follow all your journeys.

Glad scan went well @em1994 - such a relief. Hope your NT testing all comes back clear, sure it will. We've decided to just have the dating scan without the NT testing again x

Fingers crossed. I also think that’s an equally sensible choice. I turned it down in my first pregnancy and wouldn’t have done it this time if my husband hadn’t wanted it. A lot can be told from the Nuchal fold and the full test can cause a lot of stress for a worrier like me I told him that he’s opening the letter with the probabilities because I don’t want to be whittling why my odds could possibly be greater than some other person’s online. I’d just rather not know unless it’s flagged as high risk

We won’t be having the screening either. It wouldn’t change our decision if it came back high risk I wouldn’t risk the amino so there’s no point having a risk level put on the babies.
Sickness is coming and going which is reassuring. My scans at 1.30 on Thursday I can’t wait to see the babies just hoping that they’re all good.
Trying to enjoy this pregnancy as it’ll be my last ever pregnancy as I’m getting my tubes tied after these babies x

Be looking out for your scan pic on Thurs @Elfs Mummy!

We had a private scan this morning, one wriggly bean with a little heart flickering away. Measuring 5-6 days ahead but Im quite sure on my dates so will wait for 12 week scan to see. So pleased all is looking good x

Be looking out for your scan pic on Thurs @Elfs Mummy!

We had a private scan this morning, one wriggly bean with a little heart flickering away. Measuring 5-6 days ahead but Im quite sure on my dates so will wait for 12 week scan to see. So pleased all is looking good x

How wonderful congratulations xx

Got a wee heartbeat on the doppler this morning. Very brief but love that wee choochoo sound. Hopefully that will get me by until my scan a week on Thursday! Just as well I heard it, as no morning sickness today, naturally I'd think the worst otherwise! Instead I just enjoyed it and got a McDonald's breakfast :D

@teachermummy yeah I've had a panic this morning as well as I managed to brush my teeth without being sick. But then I realised that my breasts were still killing me and I still FEEL sick, so I'm gonna take being able to brush my teeth in peace as a win.

Trying to keep myself busy before Thursday. My in-laws gave me money for my birthday today so I’ve booked a hotel and tomorrow we’re taking the kids to monkey world and then spending the night in Poole. I still feel exhausted and sick so I’m taking it all as good signs that these babies are snuggled in.

Hope everyone else is good and enjoying the bank holiday x

No bank holiday up here unfortunately, so still got junior til she goes to nursery at 12.30 and I just want to sleep!

Today i have noticed when i was vomiting my guts out that i was bleeding bad i thought i might have popped the vessel in my throat as its happened b4 but with the amount of blood i thought its not normal so washed my mouth after vomiting and checked in the mirror inside my mouth, i noticed all my gums were bleeding,
All of them! Never ever happened to me b4 with my previous pregnancies or with this one till today i am so worried, anyone else going through this??

Today i have noticed when i was vomiting my guts out that i was bleeding bad i thought i might have popped the vessel in my throat as its happened b4 but with the amount of blood i thought its not normal so washed my mouth after vomiting and checked in the mirror inside my mouth, i noticed all my gums were bleeding,
All of them! Never ever happened to me b4 with my previous pregnancies or with this one till today i am so worried, anyone else going through this??

Give the dentist a ring and get yourself seen.

I’m really cross someone my mum told has told their daughter after being told not to tell anyone !! Ffs

Give the dentist a ring and get yourself seen.

I’m really cross someone my mum told has told their daughter after being told not to tell anyone !! Ffs

My husband told the kids, wat the heck?
Surely he dsnt remember previous experience :mad:

Bleeding gums are fairly common in early pregnancy, it's why we get free dental care. Try an antibacterial mouthwash and be gentle when brushing.

Of all the weird things to happen (I'm cringing before I even start to say this!) but my bum was bleeding today! I've never had haemarroids in pregnancy before so I don't know how normal it is, but I have to assume that's what it is? I was pretty constipated but my BMs have been otherwise pretty normal. I always thought haemarroids would be like a little smear of blood, this was quite a lot. Enough for me to think it was from the front at first. God, TMI :D Any thoughts?

Bleeding gums are fairly common in early pregnancy, it's why we get free dental care. Try an antibacterial mouthwash and be gentle when brushing.

Of all the weird things to happen (I'm cringing before I even start to say this!) but my bum was bleeding today! I've never had haemarroids in pregnancy before so I don't know how normal it is, but I have to assume that's what it is? I was pretty constipated but my BMs have been otherwise pretty normal. I always thought haemarroids would be like a little smear of blood, this was quite a lot. Enough for me to think it was from the front at first. God, TMI :D Any thoughts?
Aw no! Sorry I don’t have any experience in this but I know from family members that depending on the size of them they can hold quite a lot of blood. Maybe go to your GP and get some cream? X

Sorry to hear mum/husband have been blabbing your news @Elfs Mummy and @Baby Ali - so annoying!

We told our parents/sisters this weekend after the early scan. They were so excited for us which was lovely.

You must be so excited to see them again @Elfs Mummy - anyone else got scans this week? Mines not for another 2 weeks x

I have my first scan this Thursday I’ll be 12 weeks and 4 days, so excited and nervous x

I bought an Angelsounds Doppler secondhand today and heard baby’s heart beat for the first time. So happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back