December Mummies :-)

Theres no worse feeling than nausea 24/7 feeling nauseous is just beyond me:shock:
Still off food and am always hungry cant eat anything:(
I want to feel normal again:(

Oh bless you :( it really is awful. I’m not fighting off a migraine after my sickness this morning which sucks. Count down to second trimester !!

I can empathise @Baby Ali. I’ve been diagnosed with Hyperemesis and it’s hell. The only tablets that work make me sleep all day, so I’ve not been to work in 2 weeks.

Has anyone had any hot flushes? Both today and yesterday I’d broken out in sweats briefly. My temp is still my normal pregnancy temperature.

Has anyone had any hot flushes? Both today and yesterday I’d broken out in sweats briefly. My temp is still my normal pregnancy temperature.
I've been struggling to deal with the heat and it's exhausting me, lots of slushies and ice cream!

I can empathise @Baby Ali. I’ve been diagnosed with Hyperemesis and it’s hell. The only tablets that work make me sleep all day, so I’ve not been to work in 2 weeks.

Aww poor you, my midwife sed to me to see how i feel and if i want the meds i can have them but side affect is drowsiness
I have 3 kids to look after so i cant have them as there isnt anyone who can help me with kids as hubby got businesses etc never home during day. So hard :(

Sorry to hear you’re all getting it pretty bad. I kinda wish I had more symptoms... 9 weeks today and still waiting for my booking appt. I’m tempted to get an early scan next week because my hubby and I are both off on Thursday and I’ll be 9 weeks+6 then. It’s only £49 on groupon... I kinda just think I should be saving the money for when the baby arrives though instead.

Aww poor you, my midwife sed to me to see how i feel and if i want the meds i can have them but side affect is drowsiness
I have 3 kids to look after so i cant have them as there isnt anyone who can help me with kids as hubby got businesses etc never home during day. So hard :(

Completely get how you feel. I didn’t have a choice as wasn’t keeping water down. It must be awful with 3 to look after when you’re feeling lousy. I struggle with 1 and he’s at school

@em1994 that’s awful I really hope that it goes away for you I know a few people who have had it and it’s just been awful.

Sorry to hear you’re all getting it pretty bad. I kinda wish I had more symptoms... 9 weeks today and still waiting for my booking appt. I’m tempted to get an early scan next week because my hubby and I are both off on Thursday and I’ll be 9 weeks+6 then. It’s only £49 on groupon... I kinda just think I should be saving the money for when the baby arrives though instead.

I think if you can hold out until 12 weeks it’s worth it. An early scan doesn’t really take any worry away. Well it does for that day but then it’s still worrying x

Sounds like a plan. Now craving a slushie

Tango ice blast would be amazing !

Today has been hell after being really sick this morning i struggles to eat and drink all day. This resulted in a migraine. I had to take paracetamol which has helped a little bit but it’s still been an awful day with the little ones taking full advantage.

Tango ice blast would be amazing !

Today has been hell after being really sick this morning i struggles to eat and drink all day. This resulted in a migraine. I had to take paracetamol which has helped a little bit but it’s still been an awful day with the little ones taking full advantage.

Same here :shock:
Vomited few times and could not eat or drink had horrible migraines and still got it, kids are definitely taking full advantage as ave been in bed, house is a complete mess but dnt have the energy to vacuum
Empty stomach makes the nausea worse and the vomiting is awful :(
Hope u feel better x

Am sure its ment to get better each week but for me it gets worse with dizziness, nausea, vomiting and now headaches :(
Mummys that not having bad symptoms like few of us here, ur all lucky :)
I can feel this pregnancy will be dragging for me, it will be a loonnngggg 9 months :|

Hi ladies,

I’m so annoyed! I got my hospital booking app through yesterday and I’ll be 12 weeks + 6 on the day of my booking app!! That means I’ll only have my scan around 13 weeks+ I know it has to be before 14 weeks so they can do all the necessary checks and that literally only allows them 1 week to book my scan. I think I’m going to phone up tomorrow to see if there’s any earlier apps. They told me it would be 11 1/2 weeks but this is not even then?!? If I can’t get an earlier app then I think I’ll pay privately to have a 12 week scan because I don’t think I can wait another 5 weeks for my scan haha x

Can you ask the dr to try some different tablets ?

I had an awful night kept dreaming that I lost the babies :(

Dnt worry about the dreams fingers crossed everything goes well,
I had a dream all my teeth were wobbly and about to fall out, so weird

Mostly I cant sleep coz i feel so restless with nausea :(

Il be 8 weeks tmrw another month till all this nausea and vomiting stops
God that’s millions and millions of miles away :(

Hi ladies,

I’m so annoyed! I got my hospital booking app through yesterday and I’ll be 12 weeks + 6 on the day of my booking app!! That means I’ll only have my scan around 13 weeks+ I know it has to be before 14 weeks so they can do all the necessary checks and that literally only allows them 1 week to book my scan. I think I’m going to phone up tomorrow to see if there’s any earlier apps. They told me it would be 11 1/2 weeks but this is not even then?!? If I can’t get an earlier app then I think I’ll pay privately to have a 12 week scan because I don’t think I can wait another 5 weeks for my scan haha x

Go private at 12 weeks to ease ur mind, i havnt got my scan dat yet midwife sed i will be appointment letter and scan is for 12-13 weeks so dnt no when that will come through, am not fussed to be honest as nausea and the rest is doing my head in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back