December Mummies :-)

Same here, my last pregnancy we told the kids and they were so excited and told their friends and school teachers then i had miscarriage at 7 weeks then had to tell everyone i miscarried, cant be dealing with all that again so its best to wait and make sure everything is okay b4 telling the kids, altho my yngest has already told his nursery teacher “mummy vomiting all the time” i was asked if am okay lol

I’ve always told my eldest at 12 weeks so will be telling them all after my scan. My precious pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I can’t wait to share my rainbows with my kids two of who have asked me out right if I’m having a baby I said no. It’s not lying as I’m having two !!

I’ve always told my eldest at 12 weeks so will be telling them all after my scan. My precious pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I can’t wait to share my rainbows with my kids two of who have asked me out right if I’m having a baby I said no. It’s not lying as I’m having two !!
How many children do you have and what are their ages??

So I know you shouldn't put much stock in old wives tales, but the ring test says I'm having boy/girl twins! We shall see lol. I would be over the moon. OH still isn't convinced. I've been convinced for weeks that it's going to be twins.

So I know you shouldn't put much stock in old wives tales, but the ring test says I'm having boy/girl twins! We shall see lol. I would be over the moon. OH still isn't convinced. I've been convinced for weeks that it's going to be twins.

How does the ring test tell you how many there are? I’ll try it for you & let you know if it works x

How does the ring test tell you how many there are? I’ll try it for you & let you know if it works x
I do it over my palm and ask questions. Kinda like witches scrying. So I start out by saying "show me a yes, show me a no, and stop." Then I ask from there.

I couldn’t get your way to work it just stayed still, when I held my ring over my bump it went in circles in the middle & side to side on both sides - I hope there’s not a 3rd hiding out in there! DH thinks I’m mad... :) x

I tried the ring test and it went side to side and then round.

Not in the best place tonight I don’t know how I’m going to get through the next two weeks of worry.

I couldn’t get your way to work it just stayed still, when I held my ring over my bump it went in circles in the middle & side to side on both sides - I hope there’s not a 3rd hiding out in there! DH thinks I’m mad... :) x
:rotfl: a third hiding out would be interesting!

I've always done scrying that way and it's always been fairly accurate. But I know different methods work for different people, or not at all. My partner can't get it to work but he also doesn't believe in it, so he can't get any methods to work.

:rotfl: a third hiding out would be interesting!

I've always done scrying that way and it's always been fairly accurate. But I know different methods work for different people, or not at all. My partner can't get it to work but he also doesn't believe in it, so he can't get any methods to work.

I’m hoping that it’s right I’d love at least one girly so me and dd aren’t completely outnumbered!

@Elfs Mummy Can you distract yourself? I seem to have good days & bad days, on the bad days I try anything & everything to keep myself busy so I can’t think about it. It must feel like you’ve been waiting forever (& you have been waiting a month longer than everyone else for you 12 week scan.) I hope you feel better x

@snugglypink have you tried any other tests/old wives tales? X

@Elfs Mummy Can you distract yourself? I seem to have good days & bad days, on the bad days I try anything & everything to keep myself busy so I can’t think about it. It must feel like you’ve been waiting forever (& you have been waiting a month longer than everyone else for you 12 week scan.) I hope you feel better x

@snugglypink have you tried any other tests/old wives tales? X

I’m well distracted during the day but by the evening I just can’t two weeks to go. The sleepsuits arrived today and they’re adorable I just hope o have the babies to fill them. I’m also really happy that I will have scans every four weeks as it doesn’t seem too long to wait. I’ve had a few pains today which probably isn’t helping. At least it’s not long for you to wait now :) x

I've got another early scan on Monday, then my dating scan is the 6th June so not long to wait xx

I’m well distracted during the day but by the evening I just can’t two weeks to go. The sleepsuits arrived today and they’re adorable I just hope o have the babies to fill them. I’m also really happy that I will have scans every four weeks as it doesn’t seem too long to wait. I’ve had a few pains today which probably isn’t helping. At least it’s not long for you to wait now :) x

The time will fly by, can you start a good box set? Or get an audio book to listen to in bed? The audiobook helps me sleep otherwise my mind starts worrying.

I’m am optimistic that you’ll have the babies to fill your sleep suits, I think when you see the heartbeats the risk becomes much lower.

I know what you mean about pains, I get real shooting ones when I sneeze or twist. I laid down on the sofa a couple of nights ago & it was so bad I ended up in tears :(. Tuesday can’t come quickly enough! :)

I hope you have a nice day today & manage to rest a bit x

The time will fly by, can you start a good box set? Or get an audio book to listen to in bed? The audiobook helps me sleep otherwise my mind starts worrying.

I’m am optimistic that you’ll have the babies to fill your sleep suits, I think when you see the heartbeats the risk becomes much lower.

I know what you mean about pains, I get real shooting ones when I sneeze or twist. I laid down on the sofa a couple of nights ago & it was so bad I ended up in tears :(. Tuesday can’t come quickly enough! :)

I hope you have a nice day today & manage to rest a bit x

I slept ok last night In the end it’s been the best night sleep all pregnancy were rewatching skins as it’s mindless and takes my mind of everything.
I’ve just been really sick and it was pretty nice to know that my symptoms are still there. Just hoping I can keep down water later as I can’t at the moment.
I’m so excited for your scan can’t wait to see pictures.
Xx

The Chinese gender calender worked for me on 3 of my kids, and this time its says am having a boy which i really want, so its equal 2 girls and 2 boys.

Google Chinese gender calender its only for singtons tho lol

Have to do the school run now not feeling great as usual nauseous:shock:

@Roo87 I haven't tried any more yet. I'll be making a list of them at some point and seeing what they say.

Theres no worse feeling than nausea 24/7 feeling nauseous is just beyond me:shock:
Still off food and am always hungry cant eat anything:(
I want to feel normal again:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back