December Mummies :-)

Anyone else wondering when we get the pregnancy glow ? I’m a spotty greasy mess ! Z

I think it’s supposed to be tri 2..... they have promised glowing! When does tri 2 actually start? Is it the beginning or end of week 13?

Have you been Having many cramps @Elfs Mummy ? Mine have been so bad the last few days I only got a couple of hours sleep last night, wondering if it’s a twin thing? I don’t remember anything like this with dd!

X

I think it’s supposed to be tri 2..... they have promised glowing! When does tri 2 actually start? Is it the beginning or end of week 13?

Have you been Having many cramps @Elfs Mummy ? Mine have been so bad the last few days I only got a couple of hours sleep last night, wondering if it’s a twin thing? I don’t remember anything like this with dd!

X

A few they come and go and seem to come in waves. I’m just so hopeful that they’re both ok and the cramps are them snuggling in. I’ve always gone into tri 3 between 12/13 weeks as you’ve had your scan and it feels like a good cut off.

Lol am not glowing at all, more looking dead in the face and greasy hair :shock:
LOL shampoo smell makes me puke :( havnt washed hair in 2 weeks as ave been bed bound and every smell makes me vomit :sick: i am the lowest of my life right now dear lord help me

Hi guys I’m new here.

10 weeks 2 days today my first pregnancy and really really struggling with morning sickness any tips?

Hi guys I’m new here.

10 weeks 2 days today my first pregnancy and really really struggling with morning sickness any tips?

Welcome :)
Honestly I don’t know what works one day doesn’t work the next for me. I find eating little and often helps and drinking fizzy drinks. X

Mint humbugs! Anything mint helps alot with nausea and ginger biscuits :)

Hi guys I’m new here.

Lemon is meant to be another one. Sea bands help in some people. Personally I’ve had to resort to tablets, as I’ve been diagnosed with hyperemesis. If you are struggling to keep food/water down, get yourself to the doctors.

The tablets I’m on help so much. Only downside is that I still can’t go to work because they make me extremely drowsy

Does everyone have their 12 week scans booked now? @em1994 looking at the front page we have the same Edd at the moment, yours must be soon only 6 sleeps for us :) x

Does everyone have their 12 week scans booked now? @em1994 looking at the front page we have the same Edd at the moment, yours must be soon only 6 sleeps for us :) x

Not long to go at all ! 16 sleeps here ! I’m finding it’s really dragging but I suppose that effectively I fell pregnant in February so I’d already done five weeks of pregnancy then mc and fell straight away so I should be 15 weeks instead of only 9/10. Really need to get the mc out of my head x

I have heartburn had it all day today, another horror to add to the list:(

I will be 12 weeks pregnant on the 17th june feels like many moons away:shock:

Yes, mine will be on Tuesday. I can’t wait

I had a pretty hellish week this week and needed something to cheer me up, so I booked a private scan at the weekend. Baby seemed quite happy, which was a relief.

1105ADE9-A334-474F-8007-85CCEB3347D9.jpeg 32B1C5CE-3080-4FA2-8926-3621F2BA1D09.jpeg 21A935BD-35FB-455B-BDF8-817AA8B35780.jpeg

I’m 8 weeks + 5 today. I phoned to chase my booking app up on Monday and they hadn’t received the referral from my GP so I got my GP to resend it. Hospital said I’d only have my booking app around 11 1/2 weeks anyway?!? Which I thought was too late because I wouldn’t have enough time to hook in my 12 week scan (which in my area they like to do on the date when you’re actually 12 weeks). Going to chase it up again tomorrow and check they’ve got the referral. I’ll only be 12 weeks on 7th June x

Yes, mine will be on Tuesday. I can’t wait

I had a pretty hellish week this week and needed something to cheer me up, so I booked a private scan at the weekend. Baby seemed quite happy, which was a relief.

View attachment 85421 View attachment 85423 View attachment 85425
Those are lovely photos! I would love another early scan, but it’s so expensive here & they charge you extra for twins! I figure we’ll see a lot of them over the next few months. Our scan is on Tuesday as well, I’m really looking forward to seeing them properly, they were just really yolk sacs with a tiny flicker that the sonographer assured us was a heartbeat last time.

@Elfs Mummy it must feel like you’ve been waiting for so long, at least it’s not much longer to go now.

@Sjf0709 that sounds a bit odd with your booking appointment, here they’re really strict that it gets done before 10 weeks, I actually had mine at 6 because I could have been anywhere between 6 & 10 weeks at the time & they didn’t want to risk me going over the 10 weeks. Maybe different areas just work differently?

Hope everyone is feeling ok today, it’s so sunny here, my walk to the office was gorgeous, but now I’m inside looking at it! Might have to take lunch outside today

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back