December Mummies :-)

I know exactly what you mean about the niggle! I have that a lot. I have had a couple of days of really bad cramping, like you not worried but it’s at the back of my mind!

Good luck with your midwife this afternoon, hopefully she will be able to give you some reassurance x

I worry too! I’m 8 weeks +3 and I’ve not had much nausea at all!! I sometimes get it when I smell something sweet but apart from that I’ve not been sick and I don’t feel like I’m suffering half as much as you ladies! I know I should be happy with that but it makes me worry too... going to phone and chase my booking appt today as I’ve not had it through yet and I was referred 2 weeks ago x

hi all
just coming back here to say hello to everyone since my miscarriage now 3 weeks ago. I only started to feel ok to be honest with some counselling.
so sorry to hear this @Zoe_helen25, sending lots of love and you will feel like you never feel happy again but you will get there and try again x

for the rest of you girls, I know you are worried but if you heard the heartbeat and it was good, than the rate of miscarriage is very low afterwards, so try to relax. To be honest, I never had a good heartbeat since the beginning , my baby's heartbeat was very low all the time so I knew it was coming for me.
I hope everyone gets a good scan :)

hi all
just coming back here to say hello to everyone since my miscarriage now 3 weeks ago. I only started to feel ok to be honest with some counselling.
so sorry to hear this @Zoe_helen25, sending lots of love and you will feel like you never feel happy again but you will get there and try again x

for the rest of you girls, I know you are worried but if you heard the heartbeat and it was good, than the rate of miscarriage is very low afterwards, so try to relax. To be honest, I never had a good heartbeat since the beginning , my baby's heartbeat was very low all the time so I knew it was coming for me.

Been thinking of you lovely. Hope you’re looking after yourself xx

hi all

Hey Max, how are you lovely? I hope you’re taking time to rest and heal. Thank you for your kind words and dropping in to say hello xx

thank you @Elfs Mummy and @Roo87
I am doing well now , I am on anti depressants as well for the last 3 days. It's been very hard this time but I am getting so much better. I am learning to let go and think positive and think about what I have rather done I don't.
I am not sure when we will try again but I only want to try when I am not obsessing. I haven't got my period yet after the miscarriage either so just waiting for my body to go back to normal. I have also been enjoying being with my daughter, playing, getting involved, so it's been good. on top of that started exercising, lots of weight training, running, and lost some body fat in week so just setting up different goals for myself.
I would rather be pregnant right now and fat (lol) but I am not and I just need to accept it and move on. I am soooo excited for all of you here and I will be reading your stories and seeing your babies in scans :)

I am doing well now , I am on anti depressants as well for the last 3 days. It's been very hard this time but I am getting so much better. I am learning to let go and think positive and think about what I have rather done I don't.
I am not sure when we will try again but I only want to try when I am not obsessing. I haven't got my period yet after the miscarriage either so just waiting for my body to go back to normal. I have also been enjoying being with my daughter, playing, getting involved, so it's been good. on top of that started exercising, lots of weight training, running, and lost some body fat in week so just setting up different goals for myself.
I would rather be pregnant right now and fat (lol) but I am not and I just need to accept it and move on. I am soooo excited for all of you here and I will be reading your stories and seeing your babies in scans :)

That sounds like you’re getting to a good place, I hope you continue to feel better and do give yourself time to heal. Please do pop in and say hello any time, it’s so lovely to hear from you xx

Am 7 weeks today :) still feel crapy nausea all the time, soo happy for all of u showing ur bump looks amazing ladies x u cant see anything one me yet just abit bloated and gasy lol:confused:

hi all

So sorry to hear that i know how you feel
I had a miscarriage 3 years ago at 8 weeks was heartbreaking i had to have it surgically removed and spent a day in hospital, sad times and will never forget, this pregnancy wasnt planned and its a miracle am pregnant as am on a medication which affects ur fertility so its a total shock, hope you get a miracle soon x

hi all

Thank you <3 hope you’re taking care of yourself hun x

I've not so much had a bump as a bloat, but that disappeared yesterday. I must've been soooooo constipated because yesterday after going to the toilet I felt about 5lbs lighter :rotfl:
I'm not sure if it's related but yesterday and today I haven't felt much pregnant, less bloated, less sick :( Could be that the placenta is starting to take over so I feel less nauseous but I can't help but feel a tad concerned. Probably nothing, I worry over everything even though I pretend I'm playing it cool to everyone else!

Midwife appointment this afternoon :)
How did the midwife appointment go??

Couldnt see a thread yet so thought id start it off!
Im Mrs Bushby got my Bfp today which makes my due date dec 10th (we seem to have a running theme of dec birthdays in our family Ds Is an xmas day baby) :cheer:
Hope to see more lovely ladies soon
:bfp:
:bump:Due dates so far :bump:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th Em1994, Roo87, jessica_louise
5th
6th Zoe_Helen25
7th
8th
10th Mrsbushyby, Elf’s mummy
15th teachermummy
16th ScienceBaby
17th Pidgeridoo
18th
19th
22nd Sjf0709, Snugglypink
25th JennyS85
26th Dimples87
27th Dt88, Jay_B

How did the midwife appointment go??
Fine, didn't really say much about the loss of symptoms cos I'd started feeling sick again by that point but I told her about the brown and she said it was fine with no cramping or ill effects. Apart from that just racking my brains trying to remember the medical history of the last three generations!

Fine, didn't really say much about the loss of symptoms cos I'd started feeling sick again by that point but I told her about the brown and she said it was fine with no cramping or ill effects. Apart from that just racking my brains trying to remember the medical history of the last three generations!
Good to hear everything was okay,

Sorry Ladies I’m thread hopping but just wanted to say @Maximus17 you sound like a different person, by the sounds of it the counselling is really helping you and I am so glad you are starting to feel better. Good on you for starting up the gym. Lots of hugs hun :hug: xx

Anyone else wondering when we get the pregnancy glow ? I’m a spotty greasy mess ! Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back