December Mummies :-)

All was well. Measuring closer to 6 weeks, I thought I'd be 6.5. Wasn't a great scan to be honest, not much visibility, and they're not going to give me another one. I'll probably get a private one in a couple of weeks. But the important thing is, we've had a heartbeat flicker on screen, we've got a viable pregnancy. First hurdle!

View attachment 85043
At least you’ve seen your little bean <3 I bet it was reassuring? I’ve got my reassurance scan booked in for when I’ll be 6.5 weeks. X

Aww that's great you managed to see a flicker :D I cant wait for my scan only 18days to go :rotfl: !x

At least you’ve seen your little bean <3 I bet it was reassuring? I’ve got my reassurance scan booked in for when I’ll be 6.5 weeks. X
I've mine booked and I'll be 6 weeks 4 days when does your due date fall?x

That’s so exciting! I would love another early scan, but I think I’m going to need to wait for 12 weeks now.

I’m so crampy today, it’s not helping sitting at my desk. Luckily my nausea has still settled down loads - which is good in some respects but it made me feel more reassured in others.

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Ignore my previous comment about nausea... I’ve just seen my lunch again! xx

Feeling so rubbish today! Me and my partner had a weekend away booked with someone friends for one of there birthdays and weve canceled as I know the weekend is going to be full of going out and drinking now were losing out in £190 witch weve came to terms with but now the other 6 that are going arent happy because they all have to pay an extra £30 for the bus.. now my friends who birthday it is knows I had a miscarriage in Feb so I told her the real reason we werent going (because I'm expecting again) and shes been off with me since i told her.. said I should have been more careful because I knew this was coming up.. she knows I'm a nervous wreck incase I miscarry again.. sorry just had to get that out, am I in the wrong for being annoyed at her for only thinking about herself? Awkt I dont know other than that I'm totally freaking out going to the loo every 5 mins to wipe to expect blood it's terrible I just want to be able to relax but I just cant seem to:-(

Feeling so rubbish today! Me and my partner had a weekend away booked with someone friends for one of there birthdays and weve canceled as I know the weekend is going to be full of going out and drinking now were losing out in £190 witch weve came to terms with but now the other 6 that are going arent happy because they all have to pay an extra £30 for the bus.. now my friends who birthday it is knows I had a miscarriage in Feb so I told her the real reason we werent going (because I'm expecting again) and shes been off with me since i told her.. said I should have been more careful because I knew this was coming up.. she knows I'm a nervous wreck incase I miscarry again.. sorry just had to get that out, am I in the wrong for being annoyed at her for only thinking about herself? Awkt I dont know other than that I'm totally freaking out going to the loo every 5 mins to wipe to expect blood it's terrible I just want to be able to relax but I just cant seem to:-(
Oh sweetheart try not to stress yourself too much i know its hard but im a strong believer in positive energy brings positive things so stay strong babes im sure this will the gorgeous rainbow baby you deserve <3

As for your friends, people can be awful take no notice, my mother in law has just had to cancel our florida trip for this year because of this baby, i was so worried to tell her but she was over the moon with the news, trips come and go but family and life cant be put on hold and know one has the right to make you feel like your wonderful news has inconvenienced them! Says more about them:looped:

Oh sweetheart try not to stress yourself too much i know its hard but im a strong believer in positive energy brings positive things so stay strong babes im sure this will the gorgeous rainbow baby you deserve <3

As for your friends, people can be awful take no notice, my mother in law has just had to cancel our florida trip for this year because of this baby, i was so worried to tell her but she was over the moon with the news, trips come and go but family and life cant be put on hold and know one has the right to make you feel like your wonderful news has inconvenienced them! Says more about them:looped:
Aww thank you so so much <3 took my little boy to the park to take my mind off things and feeling so much better, your exactly right<3x

@JaccsX thats exactly how I felt. Then I went to my early scan and I’m having twins and they’re both perfect so try and enjoy the early stages and the excitement.

@Roo87 my sickness has been awful today I managed a banana for lunch. My husband is going out with a list of things I think I might fancy. I just want to keep it down ! I wonder if snacking in the middle of the night might help me as my sickness is hitting it’s peak at around 4 am.

I want another scan already can’t wait until 31st Mary to see them again

@JaccsX i completely echo what @MrsBushby says. You need to enjoy your pregnancy & look after yourself.

@Elfs Mummy aww sorry you’re feeling so bad, I’ve just been to Tesco & bought the most random assortment of food in the hope I’ll be able to eat something tonight. My nausea is pretty constant but my sickness is totally random - I’ll be fine one minute & running for the toilet the next! Hope you start feeling better, did you talk to your gp?

Sorry - non pregnancy question, I’ve just picked up a very poorly dd from nursery, she has such a high temperature & calpol isn’t bringing it down :( does anyone have any advice? X

@JaccsX i completely echo what @MrsBushby says. You need to enjoy your pregnancy & look after yourself.

@Elfs Mummy aww sorry you’re feeling so bad, I’ve just been to Tesco & bought the most random assortment of food in the hope I’ll be able to eat something tonight. My nausea is pretty constant but my sickness is totally random - I’ll be fine one minute & running for the toilet the next! Hope you start feeling better, did you talk to your gp?

Sorry - non pregnancy question, I’ve just picked up a very poorly dd from nursery, she has such a high temperature & calpol isn’t bringing it down :( does anyone have any advice? X

Not spoken to my gp yet as I’m hoping to avoid meds will see if I’m ok ish tomorrow.

Alternate calpol and ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is much better at bringing temps down. Also strip to one thin layer of clothing. Skin to skin will also help regulate. Hope she’s better soon xx

Not spoken to my gp yet as I’m hoping to avoid meds will see if I’m ok ish tomorrow.

Alternate calpol and ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is much better at bringing temps down. Also strip to one thin layer of clothing. Skin to skin will also help regulate. Hope she’s better soon xx

Thanks @Elfs Mummy i had a feeling you would know what to do. I’ll pick up some ibuprofen for her.

Also the sickness meds I was given are completely safe for pregnancy so don’t suffer. I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks @Elfs Mummy i had a feeling you would know what to do. I’ll pick up some ibuprofen for her.

Also the sickness meds I was given are completely safe for pregnancy so don’t suffer. I hope you feel better soon xx

I hate it when they’re ill it’s awful :(
We had a sickness bug not long ago that got all of us at once. That was hell.
We have a drugs cupboard now which has everything you need so ibuprofen, paracetamol, dioralyte, Imodium etc so that we don’t have to leave the house xx

@Elfs Mummy such a good idea! The ibuprofen worked & she is now snuggled up in her bed snoring :)

@Zoe_helen25 i got mine about 3 days after my booking appointment, the midwife arranged it, I guess it’ll be different systems in different places but maybe just ask at your booking? How is Helen doing? Has her sickness hit?

X

@Elfs Mummy such a good idea! The ibuprofen worked & she is now snuggled up in her bed snoring :)

@Zoe_helen25 i got mine about 3 days after my booking appointment, the midwife arranged it, I guess it’ll be different systems in different places but maybe just ask at your booking? How is Helen doing? Has her sickness hit?

X

Is it a good thing roo that it’s not ... she is very very tired we got our little girl some new grown up furniture and moved all her baby furniture into our spare room... it’s so weird putting it back in the same room our little girls nursery was and we are doing the same again

Got Helen some more maternity trousers from mothercare we tried to not look around as it’s so early.... got so much in loft god knows what’s up there xxxx

@Zoe_helen25 mine came with my booking appointment

@Roo87 my nausea is awful again this evening but yet to be sick. Going to bring some juice and snack to bed tonight in the hope that if I snack the sickness will stay away. If it doesn’t then at least I won’t just be throwing up stomach acid. Are you going to find out the sexes ?

@Zoe_helen25 I’ve unpacked a couple of maternity skirts because mine are just too tight, trying to hold off buying anything new until after our scan. That’s still 4 weeks away so will have to see how big I end up! :)

@Elfs Mummy im so sorry you’re feeling so awful, the medication & salt & vinegar crisps seem to be helping me somewhat. We will find out their sexes, I loved knowing with my dd! What about you?

X

Any one got any cravings xxxx
I've been eating popcorn which I don't usually but not necessarily cravings. Ham sandwiches are a safe option that I'm having a lot but again not really a craving. I've more been put off by stuff than craving anything else. I'm sure it won't be long though, both my successful pregnancies came with completely random cravings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back