December Mummies :-)

The cramps are on my uterus and it’s very painful at times. It makes me go
So so pleased heartbeat :)

Sorry I not been on my little girl been really poorly ended up in hospital with her and as always it’s viral. Her temp so high xxx[

Oh no so sorry to hear about your little girls. I hope she gets better soon x

Sorry I not been on my little girl been really poorly ended up in hospital with her and as always it’s viral. Her temp so high xxx
oh bless her hope she's better soon <3

I just had an internal scan and all better. She saw the heartbeat very slow though and measured 5+6 so still couple of days behind better than yesterday. She also said the yolk sac is quite big in the limit which could indicate chromosome issues but can’t be sure this early. I am soooo happy that I saw something and will go back for check up on Friday. This doctor was so much better explaining things properly. She couldn’t see a reason for cramps but send me for a urine test.
What wonderful news! Try to relax until Friday now x

Sorry I not been on my little girl been really poorly ended up in hospital with her and as always it’s viral. Her temp so high xxx

Hope she’s better soon. It’s awful when they’re poorly.

What wonderful news! Try to relax until Friday now x
Yes I will. At least there is a heartbeat and there is hope. I am going to try not to be concerned about the slow heartbeat and large yolk sac just wait and see now.

I’m so happy you saw a heartbeat @Maximus17 , I think heartbeats are slower in the early weeks, they didn’t even bother to record ours so try not to worry.

I hope your little one feels better @Zoe_helen25 it's so horrible when they’re sick.

How’s everyone else feeling, my nausea has definitely settled loads, but I’m so tired & crampy today! I have a feeling the next 5 weeks are really going to drag xx

I’m so happy you saw a heartbeat @Maximus17 , I think heartbeats are slower in the early weeks, they didn’t even bother to record ours so try not to worry.

I hope your little one feels better @Zoe_helen25 it's so horrible when they’re sick.

How’s everyone else feeling, my nausea has definitely settled loads, but I’m so tired & crampy today! I have a feeling the next 5 weeks are really going to drag xx

Not nice at all wish we could make her better xxx pleased we are all doing ok

Thank you Roo. I feel a lot more positive today and I am going to keep feeling positive. That’s why they say early scans are not recommended as it can cause more worry. Like they said yolk sac is large but it doesn’t mean it’s bad news. I told the doctor about my disappearing nausea and she said it will start again soon as the embryo grows.

I just had an internal scan and all better. She saw the heartbeat very slow though and measured 5+6 so still couple of days behind better than yesterday. She also said the yolk sac is quite big in the limit which could indicate chromosome issues but can’t be sure this early. I am soooo happy that I saw something and will go back for check up on Friday. This doctor was so much better explaining things properly. She couldn’t see a reason for cramps but send me for a urine test.
So glad all is well and heartbeat, yay! How slow? 5/6 weeks can easily be around 90bpm without issue. Friday will be fine xx

Glad to hear everything is ok @Maximus17! Hope you little one is feeling much better now @Zoe_helen25! I'm so tired today struggling to keep awake at work this afternoon lol I told my manager yesterday, she was so pleased for me, was lovely. I was telling her that I was just 5 weeks and one of the girls was lurking outside the door and then literally came in to talk about holidays. She would definitely have heard so I imagine I was the talk of the room that day lol

She didn’t say as she wasn’t concerned as it’s too early. The only thing she was a little concerned is the yolk sac size 5mm which is the limit for normal pregnancy.

Glad to hear everything is ok @Maximus17! Hope you little one is feeling much better now @Zoe_helen25! I'm so tired today struggling to keep awake at work this afternoon lol I told my manager yesterday, she was so pleased for me, was lovely. I was telling her that I was just 5 weeks and one of the girls was lurking outside the door and then literally came in to talk about holidays. She would definitely have heard so I imagine I was the talk of the room that day lol
Congratulations on your bfp! It’s nice to tell your manager as you don’t have to pretend when you are ill or going for early scans etc

She is a little bit better just been focused on her all day you know what it’s like guys xxxx we are almost 7 weeks x

I’ve been to see my GP tonight and I’ve got a midwifery appointment booked in for 13th May. The midwives come once per week on a Monday. There’s 2 bank hols coming up and I’m away on 29th April so I’ll have to wait until 13th. I’m going to self refer to the early pregnancy unit too and see if I can get booked in for a reassurance scan x

Just had my bits through the door booking in appointment on 8th May and 12 week scan on the 31st ! I hope I make it x

We got our scan letter through yesterday for the 21st of may. That doesn’t feel quite so far away now. I was told I would need a longer appointment but they’ve just given me a standard length one, I might give them a call today to double check. X

We got our scan letter through yesterday for the 21st of may. That doesn’t feel quite so far away now. I was told I would need a longer appointment but they’ve just given me a standard length one, I might give them a call today to double check. X
Our standard appointment is an hour and a half long ! I’ve never needed that amount of time though. That’s not long to wait at all. We need to make a decision on if we’ll have the screening tests. We haven’t before and it wouldn’t change our decision to continue with the pregnancy however with three other children would it be better to know in advance so that they could be prepared and understand more ? X

Our standard appointment is an hour and a half long ! I’ve never needed that amount of time though. That’s not long to wait at all. We need to make a decision on if we’ll have the screening tests. We haven’t before and it wouldn’t change our decision to continue with the pregnancy however with three other children would it be better to know in advance so that they could be prepared and understand more ? X
It’s funny how different places work differently, Our scan appointment is only 20 minutes, I guess if I call them at least they will know the situation. We have all our bloods and things taken at our booking appointment, which I’ve already had x

It’s funny how different places work differently, Our scan appointment is only 20 minutes, I guess if I call them at least they will know the situation. We have all our bloods and things taken at our booking appointment, which I’ve already had x

Yes definitely give them a call as I guess you’ll need two appointments really so they can get a good look at each baby. X

Ahh I’m so excited for everyone. This is all sounding good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back