December babies 2016 **last babies of the year**

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Thought I may as well get this started as I'm moving over in a couple of days but with my son starting nursery I may not get the time so here's our last trimester girls before bambinos arrive, wishing you all a happy and healthy Tri 3 and labour X

I'll try to keep it updated if you let me know your due date and if you're team yellow, pink or blue

1st Dec
Aries29 :blue: Arrived 1st Dec Baby Ted

2nd Dec

3rd Dec
Amy0801 :pink: Arrived

4th Dec

5th Dec

6th Dec
Mummywanabe :pink: Arrived 26th Nov Baby Niamh

7th Dec
Tonks :blue: arrived 6th Dec baby Cain

8th Dec

9th Dec
MrsEB

10th Dec

11th Dec
Jingle
Clara89

12th Dec
Stacey1086

13th Dec
Buttonandme :blue:
Blondie101 :pink: arrived
Ikklemoi :blue: arrived Logan

14th Dec
Cherry Cherry :pink:

15th Dec

16th Dec
BunnyN :blue: baby boy arrived 18th Dec
OhWow :pink:

17th Dec
Slb24 :pink: Keira Elise arrived

18th Dec

19th Dec
Mexico2014 :pink: Lydia Grace arrived

20th Dec

21st Dec

22nd Dec

23rd Dec
BoomBoomB :yellow:

24th Dec

25th Dec

26th Dec

27th Dec

28th Dec
BabyFrog :yellow:

29th Dec
Cornishfairy :blue:
Gravidgecko:pink: Eliza arrived 28th Dec
Sophiababes :blue: baby Luca born Nov 5th

30th Dec

31st Dec
Entre :yellow:

Last edited:
Yay can't believe it's tri3 time soon!!
Xx

Gosh this is a scary prospect!!!! Eeek!!! Just to let you know I'm due 29th not 19th - not that it matters but just thought nearer the time looking at the list I'll seem massively overdue! ;)

Thanks for letting me know I'm sure I've missed some people and probably given them girls when they're having boys lol I'll change it over now, hope all is well, I know I cannot believe Tri 3!! I still cannot believe I've made it this far as I had to expected another miscarriage so I think reality is hitting this is going to happen, I still have my worries somethings going to go wrong but trying to stay positive and I've bought quite a lot of stuff now, my mother in law is cracking up that I have it all in the house she's very superstitious

There are about 4-5 ladies who used to come on tri1 & 2 but haven't heard from them again hoping they are ok and just haven't been on the forum and babies are all ok

Scary to think we are in 3rd trimester already-
I'm due 1st December with a little prince :)
Please add me to the list

I'm 27+2 am I officially in tri3 or does it start at 28weeks? Xx

I think it doesn't start til 28 weeks but according to this forum it's 27 so I'm going with that haha

My mattress came this morning for the baby bay, things are slowly coming!
My baby changing rucksack arrived too it was really pricey and I'm in 2 minds whether to keep it or not.

I'm dying to buy everything now!!

xxx

Eeeeeeeek wondered when a threat in 3rd tri would appear for December mummies ������ I'm not quite 3rd tri yet tho but think it's just flown by. Hope all you ladies and babas are keeping ok xx

All good here starting to think of names and plan nursery now! I've 4 weeks left to work then I'm on annual leave and then 2 weeks maternity before baby is due also starting to panic about money lol but will be ok managed it once before we may struggle on by again

Money as been a worry of mine too, my other half is self employed and needs to take at least a week or two of after my section, really stressful cos if he ain't there not gonna get anything. Awwwww it's so hard the picking names, always managed to find someone with that name etc. We've got our name now for little one had it a couple of weeks, but a woman a speak to at school as just had her baby and he's got the same first name dunno what to think about that xx

Well that's me officially in Tri 3 now although I've a good bump on mein still pretty neat compared to with my son

Hey ladies. Not sure what thread most of you're using (2nd or 3rd tri) but thought I would ask. I'm 27 weeks on Saturday.
How much weight have you gained? What's average?

So far I've put on 10lbs. I've not had any sickness etc so I didn't lose any at the start.
Baby's estimated to be 2.2lbs.

Is that about right? Xx

I've gained about 3lbs but I'm still not eating very well and still feeling sick most days I lost 20lbs at the beginning so I'm still 17lbs down from my starting weight but I am overweight so it hasn't done me any harm to get a little off you have to remember too to add the weight of the fluid and placenta as well as baby so you're probably on the right track for this stage

Sorry -tri hopping!!

Blimey I've put on a stone and I'm only 25+4. Although other than a bit around hips and thighs it's not noticeable anywhere else so hoping it's all water and baby!

I've already put on 12.4Ibs at 20 weeks! God know what I weigh now!

I put on 1.5 stone with my son. Think it's going to take a lot longer this time to get the body back that I want after bubba comes!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back