***December 2019 Mummies***

My first oregnancy I was like, oh I can't have that, oh I better not risk it etc. My second pregnancy I was like, whoops maybe I should've checked that. Since then, with all the miscarriages and stuff and trying to avoid stress I'm just like eat whatever when you can manage it! I don't like mayo, or pate or raw fish or anything anyway so not that much in the way of danger but I'm a bit more devil may care nowadays!
I'm paying for yoga by the way, my muscles are killing me! So I'm looking at booking pregnancy massage now. Expensive business this!

Hopefully I will be moving over to here soon as I have my dating scan in the morning at 8.50 very exciting and nervous but have a good positive feeling. Didn’t want to post in the other group with member just having bad news wanted to respect her x

I've been kind of AWOL on these threads recently although I do pop in every now and again to see how everyone is doing :) I guess I belong in Tri 2 now also, I'm now 13 + 2 and had my booking appointment and dating scan today :) baby seriously misbehaved and wouldn't lie the right way at all to let the sonographer get measurements lol we got there eventually and I got a lovely long 35 minute scan lol

IMG_20190613_132455403_HDR.jpg

I think I have a UTI :-( noticed some blood from my urethra this morning when I woke to wee. Guess I'll be on the phone to the doctors at 8 then

That must be some sort of record. Phoned doctors, got through straight away and have an appointment in an hour.

I've been kind of AWOL on these threads recently although I do pop in every now and again to see how everyone is doing :) I guess I belong in Tri 2 now also, I'm now 13 + 2 and had my booking appointment and dating scan today :) baby seriously misbehaved and wouldn't lie the right way at all to let the sonographer get measurements lol we got there eventually and I got a lovely long 35 minute scan lol

View attachment 85995
Beautiful scan pic x

Our bean was amazing I cried! Chilled and wouldn’t move arms from face but in the end we got there, lips just like dads! Won’t let me upload photo dated me back three days so I’m exactly 12 weeks due 27th dec so I will be with you all soon x

Not long back from docs. Have the beginning of a UTI so they've given me antibiotics and will send the urine for a culture just to make sure I'm on the right antibiotic for it.

Glad savanna have gone well :)
My lovely children have gifted me their cold which of course has gone straight on my chest. I’m feeling awful !
Had a week where I’ve not felt any movement and then today because I’ve been in bed most of it both babies have felt very fluttery which is nice :) 10 days until my next scan which is rather exciting I’m hopeful that they’ll tell us the genders but it’s very doubtful x

Glad savanna have gone well :)
My lovely children have gifted me their cold which of course has gone straight on my chest. I’m feeling awful !
Had a week where I’ve not felt any movement and then today because I’ve been in bed most of it both babies have felt very fluttery which is nice :) 10 days until my next scan which is rather exciting I’m hopeful that they’ll tell us the genders but it’s very doubtful x

Ur wizzing ahead xxx :)
My first scan in on Wednesday...
Am still on anti sickness tablets 3 a day, feel awful, always tired and lifeless but have to have them or non stop vomiting,
My daughter sed my bellys gone big, all of a sudden am big and u can tell am preg lol am 3 months monday, hope everyone is doing well x

Ur wizzing ahead xxx :)
My first scan in on Wednesday...
Am still on anti sickness tablets 3 a day, feel awful, always tired and lifeless but have to have them or non stop vomiting,
My daughter sed my bellys gone big, all of a sudden am big and u can tell am preg lol am 3 months monday, hope everyone is doing well x

Not long until your scan :)
My sickness has got better in the last week I still feel sick but I’m not being sick which is a lot better. I’m really glad that I get scans every 4 weeks as it’ll break the pregnancy up what’s scary to think is actually there’s only six scans until my babies will will be here.
We’re also trying to get Christmas sorted a lot earlier. We’re hoping that they’ll do double your nectar points at Sainsbury’s in November so we can get all the stocking fillers and clothes, but everything else will be ready by October in case the babies come early xx

Got my rescheduled scan today, 14 weeks! Wriggly baby, all sorts of positions!

14 weeks.jpg

I’ve been a little quiet on here recently but it’s because I’ve been super busy with ‘show week’ in my am dram group. Now it’s over it’s safe to say I’m absolutely knackered now!!! All I’ve said all day was how tired I’ve been to my hubby. I decided to have a nap on the couch so my hubby went on the PS4 with his headphones on. He NEVER speaks on the mic but today he decided it would be the day he would and he woke me up :censored: I was absolutely fuming with him. He said sorry but then kept talking absolute crap on it!! I threatened to turn the internet off a few times and eventually stormed out and cried! Guessing it’s just hormones and lack of sleep but it’s really annoyed me! Hmph! I’ve been really nice to him today too and got him a Father’s Day card from the bump but he doesn’t even seem to appreciate it. The more I write this the more I think I’m a crazy lady with crazy hormones but is it too much to ask when he knows how tired I am not to wake me up and then continue to talk on his crappy game (especially when he never usually talks on them!!) ?!?

Rant over sorry haha.

Ps officially in Tri2 now as I’m 13+2. Also got my ‘12 week’ NHS scan tomorrow to look forward to x

Could any of you explain what your first movements felt like? Everyone keeps saying flutters or like a butterfly but I really don't understand that lol.

I've been feeling what feels like muscle twitches in my uterus. Never experienced them before.

I’ve been a little quiet on here recently but it’s because I’ve been super busy with ‘show week’ in my am dram group. Now it’s over it’s safe to say I’m absolutely knackered now!!! All I’ve said all day was how tired I’ve been to my hubby. I decided to have a nap on the couch so my hubby went on the PS4 with his headphones on. He NEVER speaks on the mic but today he decided it would be the day he would and he woke me up :censored: I was absolutely fuming with him. He said sorry but then kept talking absolute crap on it!! I threatened to turn the internet off a few times and eventually stormed out and cried! Guessing it’s just hormones and lack of sleep but it’s really annoyed me! Hmph! I’ve been really nice to him today too and got him a Father’s Day card from the bump but he doesn’t even seem to appreciate it. The more I write this the more I think I’m a crazy lady with crazy hormones but is it too much to ask when he knows how tired I am not to wake me up and then continue to talk on his crappy game (especially when he never usually talks on them!!) ?!?

Rant over sorry haha.

Ps officially in Tri2 now as I’m 13+2. Also got my ‘12 week’ NHS scan tomorrow to look forward to x
Good luck for your scan!

And your rant sounds perfectly reasonable to me ;-)

Could any of you explain what your first movements felt like? Everyone keeps saying flutters or like a butterfly but I really don't understand that lol.

I've been feeling what feels like muscle twitches in my uterus. Never experienced them before.

Depends what the baby's doing. Sometimes it feels like a roll, which is like when you drive over a dip in the road and your stomach flips. Sometimes it's like wee gentle prods, like someone gently tapping or brushing your skin ever so slightly, but from the inside. Sometimes it's like wriggling like an actual little creature moving about haha. The bigger baby gets the more prominent it all gets and you can actually start to tell which bit it is!

I forgot to say yesterday that I found out I've got an anterior placenta. Wee bit concerned about this as I have craploads of scar tissue, and it looks like I'll be high risk for bleeding and stuff, as if I wasn't high risk enough already! The consultant doesn't know yet, cos it was during the private scan, but I'll be seeing her at 16 weeks anyway.

Rant over sorry haha.

Awww ur not the only one hormonal, i feel emotional all the time and anything and everything hubby does or sez pisses me off and everything is annoying me and makes me upset :(
Glad ur scan is 2mrw looking forward to seeing the scan pic if u put it up on here x
Mines on Wednesday hoping to God everything is perfect am abit scared to be honest :(

I feel like am starving all the time am still off food and only eat coz am starving and to the point where my hands shake, am scared to eat coz i end up vomiting it out and then feel crap and hell after, sooo want to be normal :( i wasnt like this with my previous 4 pregnancies
His pregnancy is taking its toll on me and i am not half way they yet, feeling so crap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back