***December 2019 Mummies***

@Sjf0709 j think girl for you. My husband really wanted a girl.

@em1994 hope your exams went well. Is 24 weeks when they start measuring?

Looking forward to seeing more bumps x

Haha yes @em1994 there are a lot of boys in the group. I’m hoping to follow the trend for my husband’s sake lol.

Glad you’ve got your exams out the way. When do you get your results?

Don’t worry about your size. My work colleague got really upset with everyone saying she had a huge bump and was massive. She looked forwards to being measured and they always said she was just right so don’t listen to everyone. My hubby keeps saying I’ve got a big bump but that’s because he’s not used to seeing me with a belly haha

Ps show us a bump update :)

Yes, interviewing and solicitors’ accounts today. I have my Family law elective next Wednesday and then Wills on 30th August. It’s just a pain travelling back and forth to Manchester - it only takes about an hour and 3 quarters but I get fed up with even that

I’ll do a bump update tomorrow if you do too! My husband keeps on agreeing that I’m huge I’ve told him he’s meant to lie and say I’m not that big. Men..

It’s pretty round and I’ve not gained weight anywhere else at least. Fingers crossed my measurements will be fine!

Aww glad it all went well :) they discovered a fibroid during my scan but only small and not in the way :)

@em1994 hope the exams went well and good luck for the next two!

Thank you. Have you started buying for the baby yet?

Haha well I’ve been doing monthly bump updates. I’ve not taken a bump pic this week yet but here’s my month by month progress...

E4EE7A6C-F044-409B-A592-1DAF30E04941.jpeg

It’s funny how differently I see my body now. In month 1 I still wasn’t happy with my size whereas now I think I looked just fine the way I was. Haha. Really hoping I can get my post baby body back at some point but definitely embracing the pregnancy look for a while yet lol. I’m not going to push myself too hard after the baby is born to get back to how I was. Haha x

@Sjf0709 j think girl for you. My husband really wanted a girl.

@em1994 hope your exams went well. Is 24 weeks when they start measuring?

Looking forward to seeing more bumps x

Yes, I believe so. I must have got that in my head from reading it somewhere - think it might say in my notes. If you’re low risk and it’s your not your first, some midwives don’t see you until you’re 28 weeks. I’m pretty glad they offer the same appointments for everyone where I live - whether it’s your first or fifth

Haha well I’ve been doing monthly bump updates. I’ve not taken a bump pic this week yet but here’s my month by month progress...

View attachment 87051

Ooh fab progress. You can definitely see how your bump has rounded out. This is mine from 2 weeks ago. I’ll do another tomorrow to compare

DC523E40-362F-49DC-9A15-8131BB79ED06.jpeg

Ooh fab progress. You can definitely see how your bump has rounded out. This is mine from 2 weeks ago. I’ll do another tomorrow to compare

View attachment 87053
Aw lovely! I think men just think we are ‘big’ automatically because maybe they don’t realise what’s coming hehe.

Yes you can definitely see my bump rounding at near the bottom now lol z

Yes, I believe so. I must have got that in my head from reading it somewhere - think it might say in my notes. If you’re low risk and it’s your not your first, some midwives don’t see you until you’re 28 weeks. I’m pretty glad they offer the same appointments for everyone where I live - whether it’s your first or fifth

I’m feeling a bit out of the normal loop this time as I’m now just under the consultant so seeing the mw as and when they tell me to and they’re only doing bp and urine.

Aww glad it all went well :) they discovered a fibroid during my scan but only small and not in the way :)

@em1994 hope the exams went well and good luck for the next two!

wen i went for a private scan the fibroid was actually big like a small satsuma
Miraculously yesterday at my 5 months scan they cudnt find it anywhere and i was told i dnt have any and its all nice and clear inside :)
Soooooo glad it’s disappeared as i was worried sick about it

My husband bought our baby some headphones so it can listen to music inside the womb. It’s been shown that music they hear inside can help soothe them outside the womb too. He’s created a nice playlist for our bump to listen to too. So cute! Well every time I put the headphones on my bump the baby kicks to the music it likes (or at least I think that’s what’s happening anyway haha). Baby likes Fleetwood Mac and Dire Straits haha :) love feeling the flutters and the kicks x

33DE787A-F802-49C2-8466-71323EE062A0.jpeg

Glad the fibroid has gone @Baby Ali

@Sjf0709 youll probably find baby settles we’ll to music after they’re born. Mine work settle well to you tube videos of nursery rhymes in Japanese as that’s currently what my 1 & 3 years old are listening to every morning!

3 sleeps until my next scan, the babies keep hiding behind the placentas so yesterday was a quiet day. I’m now using an app to put my mind at rest a bit more that they’re actually moving x

Got work started in the garden after 1 year Thankyou God
Diggers are going in and out all morning got a headache now :shock:

Still waiting to hear about the planning permission for my extentions been a month since applications were made
Fingers crossed X

2 weeks left till school opens :)
My yngest will start full time at the same school as my daughters
Yeppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol lots of me time till December :dance:

Glad the fibroid has gone @Baby Ali

@Sjf0709 youll probably find baby settles we’ll to music after they’re born. Mine work settle well to you tube videos of nursery rhymes in Japanese as that’s currently what my 1 & 3 years old are listening to every morning!

3 sleeps until my next scan, the babies keep hiding behind the placentas so yesterday was a quiet day. I’m now using an app to put my mind at rest a bit more that they’re actually moving x

Yes that’s the plan and what I’m hoping for that the playlist will help settle the baby once it is born <3

I’ve got my 23 week scan on Wednesday next week. Hopefully he/she behaves this time and let’s them measure their heart as well as give us a lovely pic to cherish x

Well after only having five sessions of movement yesterday today we’re already on 9 ! The boys are more than making up for yesterday lack of movement. They’ve definitely moved as the movement is in Cornwall completely different places.

Well after only having five sessions of movement yesterday today we’re already on 9 ! The boys are more than making up for yesterday lack of movement. They’ve definitely moved as the movement is in Cornwall completely different places.

So glad you’re feeling more movement now

This is my 24 week bump. Midwife appointment on Thursday was fine. I measured at 24.5 and 24 weeks 5 days.

Then she told me not to worry when she plotted the measurement on the chart, which I didn’t really understand. Apparently it’s because baby is below all the predicted growth lines based on my height, weight, DS’ baby weight and measurements taken at the 20 week scan.

Apparently if he’s below the 10th centile measurement, midwife should refer for a growth scan but midwife said she wasn’t going to bother as long as his growth goes up nicely by the next appointment.

Ironically if I measured 0.5cm more, the chart would look perfect.

I’m not bothered. They do say you’re meant to measure the same no. of weeks you are so think 24.5cm is fine

BCBE3217-B8D0-4151-8BA3-0717686CEEE8.jpeg

So glad you’re feeling more movement now

This is my 24 week bump. Midwife appointment on Thursday was fine. I measured at 24.5 and 24 weeks 5 days.

Then she told me not to worry when she plotted the measurement on the chart, which I didn’t really understand. Apparently it’s because baby is below all the predicted growth lines based on my height, weight, DS’ baby weight and measurements taken at the 20 week scan.

Apparently if he’s below the 10th centile measurement, midwife should refer for a growth scan but midwife said she wasn’t going to bother as long as his growth goes up nicely by the next appointment.

Ironically if I measured 0.5cm more, the chart would look perfect.

I’m not bothered. They do say you’re meant to measure the same no. of weeks you are so think 24.5cm is fine

View attachment 87093
Awww lovely bump! I measured my bump this morning but don’t think I did it right because I’m 22+3 but measuring 19... I’ve got my scan on Wednesday so if they’re concerned about the size I’m sure they’ll say.

When’s your next appointment when they’re going to measure you again? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back