***December 2019 Mummies***

I can go a few days with no movement as they like to hide behind the placenta. Going to get a kicks count wrist band so I can keep track as they get bigger x

Thank you, not so bad - still nauseous all the time and struggling to sleep but other than than, all good. Excited for the 20 week scan tomorrow!

I had a quick look at the Chinese Calendar - says girl...we will see.

Good luck for today! Make sure you update us. Let’s see if the Chinese Calendar is right with you.

I can go a few days with no movement as they like to hide behind the placenta. Going to get a kicks count wrist band so I can keep track as they get bigger x

Have you tried drinking cold water and lying on your left side? I can get lulls in movement but can generally get baby to react.

I got a free kicks counter app on my phone and I use that. I’m surprised I’ve actually kept up with it as I’ve been using it around 3 weeks now. I’ve been told I shouldn’t be counting kicks until 24+ weeks (currently 21+4) but just doing it for my own piece of mind.

Sometimes the kicks feel like sudden kicks and big movements then other times they just feel like a flutter and a somersault of sorts so I’m taking them as just the baby moving or giving me a little punch haha

We are having a boy :) so it was wrong with us

Took three attempts at scanning with walks in between to try and get him to move position as his shoulder was blocking view of the arteries etc. But all okay :)

Had first kick at 18+6 but wasn't 100% sure at that point as thought it was too early but as the week went on, it was more distinctive as being a kick. @Sjf0709 - I'm the same, sometimes distinctive kicks, other times flutters. He did kick the ultrasound as she pressed it in to try and get him to move though lol.

We do have a lot of boys in this group haha. My hubby really wants a boy so I’m hoping we are having a boy for him <3 x

Wow I realised today that because I want an elective section, which is more than likely going to be on 12/13 December, I’m exactly 4 months away from having our little one. Exciting but blimeh scary at the same time haha x

Got my 20 week scan tmrw, feel nervous and anxious hoping everything is okay :shock:

That’s because boys are awesome .... I say this after a day from hell !

Wow I realised today that because I want an elective section, which is more than likely going to be on 12/13 December, I’m exactly 4 months away from having our little one. Exciting but blimeh scary at the same time haha x

Not long to go I have 3 1/2 months. I’m one week from 24 weeks :)

Got back from my 20 weeks scan
Everything is good, the fibroid has disappeared THANK GOD :)
Am soooooo relived :)
And we r having a BOY as confirmed at the private scan

Got another growth scan 25th September as i have gestational diabetes they will scan me every 3-4 weeks till i have the baby which is reassuring :)

Got another growth scan 25th September as i have gestational diabetes they will scan me every 3-4 weeks till i have the baby which is reassuring :)

Breaks the pregnancy up more with lots of scans x

So many little boys - I do love boys though . @teachermummy and @Sjf0709 - you need to have girls to even things up a bit

@Baby Ali - so glad the fibroid has gone and everything else was ok

@Deb91 - pleased the scan went well

24 week measurements with the midwife tomorrow. I’m a bit worried I’ll measure too big, as people keep on saying ‘not long now.’ I have to respond by saying erm.. just over 15 weeks to go!

I’ve done 2 law exams today, so I’m feeling a fair bit better now 2 are out of the way. 2 more to go for this month and then no more studying until end of Feb. Can’t wait!!

Haha yes @em1994 there are a lot of boys in the group. I’m hoping to follow the trend for my husband’s sake lol.

Glad you’ve got your exams out the way. When do you get your results?

Don’t worry about your size. My work colleague got really upset with everyone saying she had a huge bump and was massive. She looked forwards to being measured and they always said she was just right so don’t listen to everyone. My hubby keeps saying I’ve got a big bump but that’s because he’s not used to seeing me with a belly haha

Ps show us a bump update :)

Aww glad it all went well :) they discovered a fibroid during my scan but only small and not in the way :)

@em1994 hope the exams went well and good luck for the next two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back