***December 2019 Mummies***

Hi all, new to the forum and have come across this thread - due 26th December with our first :) 20week scan on Monday 12th

After reading back a bit, I wish I had found this sooner!

Welcome, it's pretty quiet in here just now, more people definitely welcome!!

Hi all, new to the forum and have come across this thread - due 26th December with our first :) 20week scan on Monday 12th

After reading back a bit, I wish I had found this sooner!

Congratulations welcome to December mummies :) not long until your next scan are you finding out what you’re having ?

My brother has gifted the baby his first liverpool football club outfit - new born
As we r liverpool supporters :)

I’m 21 weeks pregnant today and my hubby felt the baby kick for the first time. It was wonderful! He has his hand on my stomach for ages before the baby moved haha. It’s actually real progress because up until now he has been pretty much weirded out about my baby bump because he said he finds it strange we have a baby growing in there - men! Haha.

I went to go to my aqua natal class tonight but they’d brought it forward by 30 mins and I didn’t know. I was so annoyed because I’d worked 10-6.45 today so I could go straight after work at 7pm! I was knackered too come 3.30pm and could have really done with going home at 4pm (like I usually do). I’ve been feeling quite tired these last few days like I did in the first trimester.

How’s everyone else getting on? X

Welcome @Deb91 how exciting! Better finding the forum late than never! <3 x

Congratulations welcome to December mummies :) not long until your next scan are you finding out what you’re having ?

Thank you all very excited! Yes we will be finding out, can't wait. My best friend is also pregnant, with her second. Two weeks behind us but they had a private scan this week and are having another girl so looking forward to finding out now.

I’m finding this week tough my legs are in agony. We’ve done so much travelling in the last week and a half and it’s starting to take its toll on my body I think. Not to mention running after toddlers. I have my next scan on the 19th can’t believe how quickly it’s all going

I am feeling tired all the time, have to have a nap everyday in the afternoon :-o

By the way the Chinese gender calender was right with all 4 of the children including this baby, the gender was correct :)

The Chinese calendar says I’m having a girl... who knows haha. Only time will tell x

Chinese prediction said girl ..... two boys here !

The Chinese calendar says I’m having a girl... who knows haha. Only time will tell x

Mine was completely wrong and I’m sure on my dates from charting.

Welcome @Deb91. Hope you’re having a good pregnancy so far.

I have 3 kids This is 4th and it was all correct for me so am happy regardless:)

My legs are so sore and swollen:(
Not sure how I’m going to cope with this for another 15 weeks.
On a better note my youngest who’s two next month has potty trained himself so that’s one less worry as wanted to have him out of nappy’s before the twins are born x

Mine was completely wrong and I’m sure on my dates from charting.

Welcome @Deb91. Hope you’re having a good pregnancy so far.

Thank you, not so bad - still nauseous all the time and struggling to sleep but other than than, all good. Excited for the 20 week scan tomorrow!

I had a quick look at the Chinese Calendar - says girl...we will see.

Completely don’t with today. Twins haven’t been moving (that I can feel) probably because I’m so stressed. I’m so ready for bed :(

Am sooooo shattered, had a party my house hired a bouncy castle for all the kids for the day cooked and cleaned now in bed, had a long day :shock:
I cant feel the baby yet and am 20 weeks

I think it all depends on where your placenta is etc to feel movements. I’ve been told mine is low lying so I feel the baby quite a lot. So much so that I had my hand on my bump tonight and the baby kicked, it made me jump and my instinctive reaction was to push my belly back oops haha :)

I;ve always pushed back when I've had strong movements. it's the first conversation you have with your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back