***December 2019 Mummies***

We've still not done it yet, I'm too scared! Everyone will say it's fine, no harm etc but I wouldn't forgive myself if I damaged my cervix or anything, we still don't know the cause of my miscarriages or my youngest's pprom 5 years ago.
I've been thinking about it though, it has been a while... :rotfl:

I've been thinking about it though, it has been a while... :rotfl:

We did twice Thisbe pregnancy but I’ve found in uncomfortable. It also gave me thrush !!! Won’t be doing it again until after 24 weeks x

@teachermummy I’ve had some more flutters today had more from twin 2 which is nice twin 1 had definitely moved as I’m getting flutters but they’re slightly fainter than they were.

It’s been a long weekend I’m really struggling tonight as I’ve got another headache. Going to head to bed soon.

Really annoyed, our private scan was cancelled tonight, with under 15 minutes notice! We'd arranged childcare etc which isn't easy for us, and hubby had left work early to get the kids organised and early dinner etc. They're like "sorry, we'll have to reschedule" and I'm thinking oh yeah easy for you to say you don't have two autistic kids and next to no childcare :talkhand: We've paid up front for two scans, and had considered a gender scan as well. Now I might end up having to go by myself, defeating the purpose of getting it so me and hubby could actually enjoy the experience after last week's panic attack. :shakehead:

Really annoyed, our private scan was cancelled tonight, with under 15 minutes notice! We'd arranged childcare etc which isn't easy for us, and hubby had left work early to get the kids organised and early dinner etc. They're like "sorry, we'll have to reschedule" and I'm thinking oh yeah easy for you to say you don't have two autistic kids and next to no childcare :talkhand: We've paid up front for two scans, and had considered a gender scan as well. Now I might end up having to go by myself, defeating the purpose of getting it so me and hubby could actually enjoy the experience after last week's panic attack. :shakehead:

Oh how annoying. Could you change the scan to a gender scan ? X

I've sent them an email, explaining why we were getting the scan, about our history etc and why we need the reassurance and why it's so disappointing to be cancelled on like that, and how difficult it will be for us to get childcare again. I still want the two scans (I figured 13 weeks, and 15 weeks, then get a gender scan about 18 weeks, then obviously the 20 week scan after that) but I'm going to be constantly worked up about wther or not they're going to cancel again. My anxiety is through the roof!! If they can't offer me some sort of credit or discount for the next time I'll just be cancelling the full lot and going elsewhere. I don't need the stress.

I've sent them an email, explaining why we were getting the scan, about our history etc and why we need the reassurance and why it's so disappointing to be cancelled on like that, and how difficult it will be for us to get childcare again. I still want the two scans (I figured 13 weeks, and 15 weeks, then get a gender scan about 18 weeks, then obviously the 20 week scan after that) but I'm going to be constantly worked up about wther or not they're going to cancel again. My anxiety is through the roof!! If they can't offer me some sort of credit or discount for the next time I'll just be cancelling the full lot and going elsewhere. I don't need the stress.

I’d probably do 13 weeks and 16 weeks as at 16 weeks they can tell the gender and then treat yourself to a 3D one. Try not to worry as baby was perfect at your scan. Are you under a consultant this pregnancy ? Xx

I’d probably do 13 weeks and 16 weeks as at 16 weeks they can tell the gender and then treat yourself to a 3D one. Try not to worry as baby was perfect at your scan. Are you under a consultant this pregnancy ? Xx
I am under the consultant, seeing her at 16 weeks. The company website for the private scan says the deal I've got (2 scans for £85) means I can't get gender scan, as gender is extra! I'm hoping if/when they get my annoyed email they might at least give me money off a future scan or something.

I am under the consultant, seeing her at 16 weeks. The company website for the private scan says the deal I've got (2 scans for £85) means I can't get gender scan, as gender is extra! I'm hoping if/when they get my annoyed email they might at least give me money off a future scan or something.

It’s so bad of them. Hopefully they’ll sort it.
I’m feeling exhausted I’m struggling to get through the day. Only thing getting me through is that I have a maximum of 24 weeks remaining of this pregnancy and I never have to go through it again. X

They emailed today and offered an extra picture of my scan as compensation, eh no! I've lost actual money here people!

I had pregnancy yoga for the first time tonight, relaxing :D

I'm going to be doing pregnancy yoga at some point today. Really looking forward to it!

I feel like a horrible Momma. I accidentally had a McDonald's chicken burger last night with the mayonnaise :-( I know there's a possible risk with it but I wasn't thinking when I ordered it and then ate it.

I'm going to be doing pregnancy yoga at some point today. Really looking forward to it!

I feel like a horrible Momma. I accidentally had a McDonald's chicken burger last night with the mayonnaise :-( I know there's a possible risk with it but I wasn't thinking when I ordered it and then ate it.

I wouldn’t worry about the risk restorable have to use pasteurised mayo they’re not allowed to make their own x

I wouldn’t worry about the risk restorable have to use pasteurised mayo they’re not allowed to make their own x
I know they don't make their own, but I also know, from working there, that they don't recommend that pregnant women eat the mayo because they can't guarantee pasteurisation, apparently.

I know they don't make their own, but I also know, from working there, that they don't recommend that pregnant women eat the mayo because they can't guarantee pasteurisation, apparently.

But they have to ??? My husbands a chef and they have to prove where their mayo comes from !

But they have to ??? My husbands a chef and they have to prove where their mayo comes from !
We were always told that if a pregnant woman came in, we were to tell them that they shouldn't have the mayo because there was no pasteurisation guarantee :think:

I dunno. Partner said I would have started feeling unwell by now if there was a problem, so I'm just going to make sure I pass it up next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back