****December 2014 mums to be! Christmas babies!!*****

Did anyone that bought the pampers deal have a link to the website? I've tried searching amazon and can't find anyone selling that cheap x

Wow looks like they have gone upto £14.95!!!! Keep an eye on them incase they go back down glad I ordered some before x

I noticed that too, I went to buy them last night & saw they had shot up! Should have bought them when it was first mentioned grr xx

Can't believe they have gone up that much!! Have woken up with sore throat and full blown cold today feeling very sorry for myself ��

Think you've caught it off me, Lhop, I'm in day four of the worst cold I've had in years. It's gone to my eyes today, all weepy and full sinuses. Feeling incredibly sorry for myself too. Share in a duvet day?

I have work today so feeling even more sorry for myself or I would have loved to share a duvet day!!! My eyes are watery and horrible and my throat is awful I have been told our immune systems are weakened because they are protecting baby so at least it's for a good cause!!

Awww, sucks you've got to work. I've been putting off a bit of work I've got which I might pull my finger out and do today as it's not like I'm going out today. Couldn't imagine putting in a full day today, let alone being around other people! I look like hell!

LHop and SparkleBug I hope you both feel better soon. I've had a bit of a stuffy nose but nothing too bad. X

Scan day tomorrow please everyone cross your fingers for me. I'm so scared.

You'll be fine wifeywifey. What time is your scan? X

About nappies - I used cloth nappies on my first (she still uses them) and planning on using them for my next baby as well. They are super cute - just ask if you have any questions ladies :)

Thanks my scan is at 11.15

Hopefully i will be using cloth this time although its a minefield and I don't know where to start.

At least it's not too late in the day. Will be looking out for news of how it goes xx

About nappies - I used cloth nappies on my first (she still uses them) and planning on using them for my next baby as well. They are super cute - just ask if you have any questions ladies :)

I'm interested to know more! What cloth nappies do you use?

Good luck with scan wifey! I felt exactly the same as you scared but the scan is amazing. I just stared in amazement when I saw it and it was moving around! Feels wonderful! X

Thanls for your messages. I was too scared to look at the screen but all is well amd baby was a proper wriggler ill update properly later but im 12 weeks and 6 days amd due on 17th December

Great news wifeywifey!! :) can't wait to see picture.

I'll update you ladies with an introduction to cloth nappies later ladies, when on my laptop - I could write a book on the topic! Lol

u5e4ygu7.jpg
sorry its a pic of a pic so a bit rubbish and upside down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back