Debecca

Bloom

Reaction score
Only 9 days till our scans are you as excited as me.

The name you have for a girl is it still the name that starts in C (I wont say it incase you are waiting to announce it yourself).

Sorry for starting a whole new thread to say im so excited but im bored.

Does that mean your 20 weeks scans are on the 10th December? That's when mine is too :cheer: But they don't let you find out the sex in Aberdeen so I guess I'll be team green (with jealousy because I want to know)!

Good luck girls, it's a lovely feeling seeing baby again at 20 weeks.

I HAD to find out what sex mine was, I'm too impatient and too nosey! :lol:

I think you mean eight days to go :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Not that I am counting or anything! And yes, we are fixed on Constance (Connie) for a girl, probably Constance Jane, and have no idea for a boy so here's hoping the old wives knew what they were talking about when they gave me 88% chance of getting a girl.

Actually, I'd secretly be really chuffed if it were a boy!!!

Gosh it is SO exciting. I just hope the baby is healthy, especially as I've just spent £500 at Boots.com taking advantage of their 20% off. I have eveything now except nappies, bottles, steriliser, cot and car seat. Woo!

hmmf! :? so not fair you girls beat me to it I have to wait til 14 dec for my scan ill be 21weeks then!dont forget to let us know what youre having :D

There seems to be a few of us having are scans that week so there will be lots of pink and blue babydust floating about.

Helen we may of beaten you to scan day but you will probaly beat us to the delivery :rotfl:

I take it you got the pram then Rebecca have you had a demo of it because i found this which i thought was really useful
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... _category=[Ljava.lang.String;@5a6ac4da&langId=-1&catalogId=10751

That's a fab demo! Ohh im soo tempted with the 3D now :rotfl: Just put an order in for my M&P ultima.

Mines in 4 days now, i'm more excited than christmas!!!!

Forgot to say Rebecca i love that name Connie i think its really nice ( dont worry i wont poach it :D )

I think i spent so much time worrying about the earlier scans that i didnt enjoy them as much because it was much more of a relief so the 20 week is much more exciting and im looking forward to it for all the right reasons this time.

I'm the same! Dead excited!

How was your meal out with parents and in-laws yesterday? Hope it went well!

Helsekia, can't believe you're not on the same day as us! Boo!

Kalia, any chance you can get a private gender scan done?

xx

Our 20 week scan isn't until the new year (or at least we think as we haven't yet had an appointmnet come through. Guess its something to look forward to after Chistmas!

Can't believe Chrstmas is so close! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was considering a private gender scan. But I think that after baby's born I'll wish that I waited another 20 weeks to find out the gender and kept the £75 to spend on things for LO. I may still change my mind and get it done though :D

Sophie any ideas what your having?
Tots Hope the time will pass really quickly
Kalia i agree about the money just see how you feel

Debecca the meal was good it went well. The food was nice too.

Forgot to say, thanks for the demo Judy that is SO useful. I am going to watch in in great detail when the pram arrives TOMORROW woo! :cheer:

You will have to give it a good test drive around the castle and let me know what its like on different terrain (don't get it dirty). I cant wait till i get mine after xmas.

Only 6 days to go now. :dance:

Does anyone know how much water we have to drink for the 20 week scan i want to make sure i get a good view of this LO.

I drank 3/4's of a small bottle of coke and the view was fine. Also ate a mars bar before hand but the lazy git still didn't perform for the camera. It's a boy I tell you! :lol:

I was told I didn't need to have a full bladder for the 20 week scan which was a relief as I was busting to go last time and couldn't concentrate on Maurice at all :wall:

I think I'll just have a semi-full bladder to be on the safe side...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back