DebbieM - good luck tomorrow!!

purple13

Reaction score
hope it all goes well at your scan tomorrow afternoon hon!!

:hug:

Good luck deb...you're not gonna peek are u...i'm team green all the way.....errr... i think!!! :rotfl:

Thanks. Tonight has been a bit stressful as I had a very, very small amount of brown discharge earlier when I went to the loo and wiped.

I called the Mat Unit and the MW there said that it could just be trauma from wiping as that sometimes happens. If I have any cramping or fresh blood to let them know.

I thought I'd seen a lesser amount last night around 11pm but wasn't sure as it was such a tiny amount mixed in with the usual discharge, then all day today I have had nothing at all. It seems I am prone to the odd bit of this now and then but I'm still freaking out a bit as you'd expect.

Used doppler and HB is fine - loud and clear and at the usual rate of 150ish and there has been lots of movement all day today so goodness knows what's going on but roll on 2pm tomorrow! :(

I'm sure it's fine hun.
If it's red, then worry, otherwise don't panic (says she, who this morning was in a right panic :roll: )

Good luck purple as well - what time is your scan??

I'm team green all the way too - will be making them well aware of that tomorrow :)

hi

good luck for tomorrow.. i have got my scan tomorrow morning aswell at 10.20..

Good luck, will be thinking of you too, mine is at 2.15!
Will be so happy to get this over and know everything is fine!

Good luck to everyone else with scans tomorrow too :hug:

good luck debbie and matt :hug: , and have a fab shopping trip after, dont get carried away and forget to text me tho :rotfl:

thnking of ya xx

and good luck to everyone else , there's loads having scans today !

sure you'll be fine debbie - good luck though. and enjoy the spending spree!! let us know what you get!

good luck lauramleigh and clarey too :hug:

my scan's at 0930 so just off to jump in the bath now...

xx

OMG, I'm so nervous I feel sick. I could barely eat my toast this morning. :shock: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back