Debating on baby girl names

Zara96

Reaction score
Hi all,
Me and OH havent agreed on a little girls name but he has his heart set on Kyria I am not sure if I am a fan of it yet I dont know what I think. My oh is half Greek and half Irish and baby will be quarter both and half English. Kyria is a greek name and means "lady" what do u all think of the name Kyria ? Her middle name will be may after my sisters middle name. Do u like Kyria May honest opinions please as we are finding it difficult to agree. X

I honestly like it! Kyria May sounds very unique, I am imagining a main character in a novel. :D

I honestly like it! Kyria May sounds very unique, I am imagining a main character in a novel. :D
The more I say it and think about it i like it but not sure on anyone else liking it as I know I wasnt a fan at first. Xx

I really like the sound of it!! I hope I was of any help :)

I hate it haha but she's your baby, it doesn't matter what I think!! My daughters name is Winter and even though hubby and I adore it I was worried about naming her Winter because most people think it's stupid. I'm glad I stuck with what we liked though because strangers are too polite to say that they don't like her name and the family (who told me Winter was a horrible name and they would call her by her middle name) just got used to it. Mum said she actually loves her name now. I get a lot of blank stares and "oh, interesting" when I tell people her name but surprisingly it doesn't bother me at all. We love it and that's what matters. Same with you and your partner x

I hate it haha but she's your baby, it doesn't matter what I think!! My daughters name is Winter and even though hubby and I adore it I was worried about naming her Winter because most people think it's stupid. I'm glad I stuck with what we liked though because strangers are too polite to say that they don't like her name and the family (who told me Winter was a horrible name and they would call her by her middle name) just got used to it. Mum said she actually loves her name now. I get a lot of blank stares and "oh, interesting" when I tell people her name but surprisingly it doesn't bother me at all. We love it and that's what matters. Same with you and your partner x
I think it's so difficult as the name will be there forever so its hard to find the perfect name xx

I like it. Chances are you wont find another one at school.
Both of my girls have not so popular names and i love it x

I like it. Chances are you wont find another one at school.
Both of my girls have not so popular names and i love it x
Yeah I work in a school and no one there is called kyria and we have over 950 children. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back