dear diary 15dpo

misssparkles

Reaction score
well girlies ....

apart from being practically bankrupt with the amount on money I have paid on pregnancy tests I am also emotionally bankrupt. I think my bladder thinks its a strainer and ive violated a blackpool penny pot I have peed in it that much.
I have emotionally battered my oh with tears snarls and dirty looks. We have only been ttc since sept 2012 andnit feels like a life time. Im on 15dpo and got a magnitude of symptoms and pains however my cycles are more unpredictable than how my hair is when I wakeup. The depo has been some what of a life changer in making me realise how much I hate hormones and how judgemental and predictable the family planning clinics are.

Im sat troughin away through food like a starved pig stroking my new kitty lilly. Who does not what my attention in the slightest. My conclusion to today is that not only is life unpredictable my body is too. And I have realised how utterly crazy I am and it wont be long before I am burried into a dark room with a torch surrounded by my sticks of hope.

Life seems really unfair at times but thats what galaxy was made for. Big heads up to all you lovely ladies still got your fx for me I am going to go and chew my ohs ear off about getting married next year ;) hehe

Chow for now and heres hoping too another pee on a stick weekend :) xx

This made me smile to read hun! So sorry your having a tough time lately, I really do hope you get your solid lines soon. P.s jury remember some ladies have not got bfp's until 20dpo xx

Aw im glad soph if I didnt laugh id cry but I have already done that. My oh was one look away from a slipper filled mush today feel so emotional even my cat makes a leg for it ahaha. I hope your right :( cramps.gaolore today tho no af tho.

2dpo for you tommorow already!! Xxx

You will get there hun, maybe a trip to doctors! I know can't wait for it to be over already haha! X

Well 16dpo negative with a frer so treated myself to some dong quai xxx

Well alot of girls have talkes about dong quai and agnus cactus one helps with progesterone and one with estrogen I was on a progesterone contraceptive so ive taken dong quai to raise my estrogen xxx

Ahahah you make me laugh soph shud have been my oh face too xx

Im on my way to get myself a blood test at urgent care at the hospital I work in. Got bad stomach cramps and feel horrid. Csnt get itno my doctors xxx

Good god ive never been to such a rude nurse im ashamed to work here. She did nothing but talk down to me and say I should have visited else where first ontop of saying if I was pregnant therenis nothing she will do anyway even tho ive got really bad pains in my belly amd felt sick. Absolutely disgraceful xxx no piece of mind even when I told her about the chemical only a month ago xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back