Deal or no Deal

Urchin

Reaction score
Anyone watch this?

I'm totally addicted to it.
It's on Channel 4 right now.

22 people, 22 boxes, they pick one each and each box has an amount of money inside it. No one knows what's in what box.
One person is the main player, and they pick boxes one by one to reveal the amounts. They start a 1p and go up to £250,000.

Every few boxes the banker calls up and offers to buy the players box off them. The player has to try and only open boxes with small amounts in, thereby making the odds of them having a high amount in their box greater.

At any point they can sell their box to the banker, or keep their box till the end and then keep whatever they have inside it
A guy the other day turned down 9 grand then took home a penny!

Other people sell a box worth 10p for 10 grand.

It's addictive to watch.

Yeah I watch it sometimes, I was put off at first cos I didn't understand the rules, my mum had to explain it 3 times before it clicked lol!!

Yes i love it! Like you say so addictive to watch, felt sorry for poor ol nick who went home with 1p!
I would love to go on there but really dont know what id do in some of the situations!!

Yeah I watch this too!!
It is very addictive. Noel Edmounds is good on it too. I used to hate him when he did that show with Mr Blobby. Noel's House Party or what ever it was called.
Glad they've put it back to 4.15pm. The swapped it to 5.15pm for a while and it clashed with Neighbours!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back