DD Feb 1st! Any other Feb babies?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by funnybunny, Jun 3, 2016.

1. funnybunny

funnybunny New Member

Hi! I'm new here, I'm roughly 5 weeks, this will be my 3rd bubs. my elder two are 7 and 9, the eldest being from a previous relationship. I am from the west country and recently rescued a beagle so i clearly like having a hectic household! lol

well, I'm feeling pretty rubbish! I had no symptoms at all, and then BAM! feeling sick, super tired, bloated, constantly needing a wee and randomly crying :shock: even the other half has said he hopes I wont be like this for the next 8 months.

Any other Feb due mums out there? Never had anything like this when i had my other two so this forum thing is all new to me.

2. Ikklemoi

Ikklemoi Well-Known Member

I'm not a Feb mummy to be I'm a Dec one but congrats Hun, my symptoms with this pregnancy have been worst, this is my 5th bubba and a massive shock. Xx

3. Bobby23

Bobby23 Well-Known Member

Congrats! :) xx

4. Princess61

Princess61 Well-Known Member

Hi!! My due date is around the 8th February! This is my second baby, have a 3 year old already. I've been feeling a bit bloated and like I've got indigestion. I had really bad sickness with my first baby and it started when I was 5 weeks. I had to have tablets from the doctor it was that awful so I've got everything crossed I don't get it again!
    Lovely to hear from another February mummy! xxx

5. madsticks

madsticks Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

My birthday is Feb 1st and I'm awesome ;) good luck with your pregnancy

6. lorpezlza

lorpezlza Member

hey.
    im 5+2 and due feb 2nd. hoping bean sticks.
    i have a 12 yr old dd and 6 & 7 yr old ds, so a bit of a while since i last did pg. this will be oh 1st. the father to my 3 passed away 2.5 years ago so ive got alot of emotions flying around atm. still very happy though :)
    have only told a close friend for moral support, not sure how the family will react unfortunately.

7. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

I'm 5+5 also due Feb 1st! Cannot wait and hoping everything is ok with baby.. I have a 4 year old called Poppy who cannot wait to be a big sister!

8. Saintkels

Saintkels Member

Hi, I had to go for an early scan, I thought I was 7/8 weeks but I'm actually 5.5. So I think I'm due the beginning of Feb.
    I have been bleeding since Sunday, I went for a scan and there were 3 sacs seen but only one had a yolk sac and appears to be developing normally, they are unsure why I am bleeding.

9. April4415

April4415 Well-Known Member

I'm due my first baby 1st Feb! My birthday is 7th too so will be a crazy month, I'm betting I'll go a day or two either side of my birthday haha! Xx