Daytime!

Bek234

Reaction score
What does everybody do in the day times?
My oh is at work 12hrs everyday (mon-fri) normally I go to a friends or my mums, shopping, cleaning and cuddling my little lady! but other than that nothing! Any ideas? The weather is raining so I can't really go walking. And can't afford to keep shopping! I find im watching jezza and this morning way too often!
I've booked onto a baby massage class but its only on Saturdays! (We don't struggle for things to do on Saturdays!)

X x

Tapatalking. X

9 months in, I'm still not sure what I do! Tuesday and Wednesday I spend the day with family and I usually see a friend one morning of the week. The rest of it is a blur of naps, feeding, playing and going food shopping!
I try to go for walks when the weather is nice but mostly we just end up doing things around the house when we're home :)

Haha Bek - i always seem to be watching Jezza and This Morning!

We go out to meet friends from antenatal class, see my mum or the mil, clean, walk... LO is only 5 weeks so in sept we plan on joining baby sensory & water babies. There are also parent groups but I'm not sure about those, I worry everyone will know each other and it'll be cliquey!

I take LO out for a walk everyday come rain or shine. Cannot be doing with sitting in the house all day! Then it's generally feeds, changes and play time with the wee fella. When he naps I'll do house work, read or do an exercise dvd or sit on here! I go to a few groups and classes and go weight watchers on a friday which I drag wee man to if my OH is working.

Time just seems to disappear! I have to say, as LO got older and particularly when we started weaning, there just to seems to be no time at all.

We get up about 7am and he has bottle and breakfast. We're baby led weaning, so it can take him 45 mins to eat a meal. Then a short play and up for a nap, mostly for about 2 hours. I tend to shower and do my chores during this time. By the time he wakes it's time for lunch, then we get to go out. Ideally I need to be home for 5 for dinner, then bath and bed, so we have a window of about 4 hours to fill. I have two groups of mummies I meet about once a week, or we go shopping (mostly food or nappies etc) with my mum, or a walk in a local forest, or a non mummy friend somes over and we visit a national trust place or a local town.

It definitely gets better as they get older. I find playing with J much more fun now, he loves when I get down on his playmat with him.

xxxx

Well, 3 months in and sometimes I am still having PJ days with my boy :)

I have quite a rigid routine in the morning - I always get up at 6am to have a shower - so I can make sure I am set for the day before DH goes to work. JJ then has a bottle, an hours play, then down for an hours nap. Another bottle around 10am and then if I am going out, that's when I'll go as he has a fully belly. (If I am food shopping, I'll usually be waiting outside for them to open at 8am!)

I go to my parents at least once a week - and try and catch up with one of my friends once a week too. I always make sure that one day I am doing nothing in the house and not going out - so I can spend all day at home chilling out and making the most of my maternity leave!

Im going to start baby signing classes soon, so that will take out half a day each week...and possibly starting baby sensory classes too.

I probably should do more to be honest, but some days (especially when JJ decides he forgets what night time is!) I truly cant be bothered!! Sounds awful, but its the truth! :) xxx

With 12 week old breastfed twins, its not hard to figure what i do all day, lol.
Seriously though,i do the housework when they sleep or are entertained with the gym, and i do get out for a walk with babies and dogs every lunchtime, and i meet local mums sometimes too. I wish i had time to get bored!

Thanks for all ur replies, had a walk round town today and I'm knackered now! Lol so pj day tomoro I think!
When she's a bit older I'm sure ill be wishing for a pj day! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I don't do much to be honest, watch tv and clean the house I get so lonely but hubby has to work I suppose. When my lo is older I will join some groups to meet other mums and children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back