....Days to go

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HOW EXCITING!!

I'm 102!! A day behind you.....
We're off to 3rd Tri soon!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xx

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Woah time is passing very quickly now.
You're right not long til Tri 3

I'm going to wait for you girls we can all go there together.

Gosh that's crept up quickly - you lot will be gone into Tri 3 soon :shock: :cry:

I have 113 days to go. My second favourite number after 313. Don't ask :D

Do we have to go over at the end of the 26th week right??

crikey... shall we have a leaving party next week/ weekend... ? Cakes and ballons and the likes?? :dance:

xx

SuziQ said:
Do we have to go over at the end of the 26th week right??

crikey... shall we have a leaving party next week/ weekend... ? Cakes and ballons and the likes?? :dance:

xx

Yay lets have a party :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I'll bring cake

You shouldn't be allowed to go yet daftscotslass, you skipped the queue :roll: :rotfl:

I think when the time comes for me to go to Third Tri I'll be like your avatar!!!

Looks like i will miss out on the party i could be a late comer as im not that far behind you lot. :D

I cant wait till tri 3 im so looking forward to no more work and my baby although im really not looking forward to labour.

debecca said:
You shouldn't be allowed to go yet daftscotslass, you skipped the queue :roll: :rotfl:

I think when the time comes for me to go to Third Tri I'll be like your avatar!!!

:rotfl: Then I'll need a special forum called "lost in time" lol.

right, im inviting myself along too then...Im gonna be in double figures tomorrow :shock: :cheer: Its going so quick...... :shock:

I like the fact that my baby is due this year now.

Me too - I'm nearly off to 3rd Tri! :shock:

Totally agree with you Emma, it's great to say "my baby is due this year"!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back