Day One for iPhone

iWitch

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

At this moment Day One is free in the App Store. It's like a journal and you can add photos, and you can even put it in PDF format if you wanted to print it off.

I'm documenting my pregnancy on it :) just thought some of you might be interested xx

Nice idea :) I'm HTC tho hope lots of I phone users can tho! X

Thanks for sharing...I've just downloaded it and its brilliant! I'm 37 weeks today so plan to use it everyday up until he's here and then for as long as I can remember/have the energy once it's here! It's so good! X

You can probably get it for other phones - it's just free as part of Apple celebrating 5 years of the App Store (can't believe it's only 5 years!)

Hi ladies!

At this moment Day One is free in the App Store. It's like a journal and you can add photos, and you can even put it in PDF format if you wanted to print it off.

I'm documenting my pregnancy on it :) just thought some of you might be interested xx

How do you transfer it to a PDF x

Hi ladies!

How do you transfer it to a PDF x

Go to settings & look for export to PDF xx

I missed out! Just had a look and it's back up to £2.99! Oh well :)

Thanks! I'm tight and haven't downloaded this because I get iMessage for free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back