Day from hell!

love87

Reaction score
Today I feel crap, feel fuzzy headed all day, no break from it. Also feeling nauseous on and off. I'm just sitting on my bum all day, afraid to move in case I fall down. Feeling exhausted too. Even moving my head side to side is giving me a motion sickness type feeling. I just want to sleep for the day. What a day,!!!

Oh love. It's horrible feeling like that. I'm in the midst of a nasty head cold. All I want to do is sleep but I'm alone with the 2 year old and, predictably, he doesn't want to sleep at all!!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Tigger. Just feeling sorry for myself. Hubby thinks I'm being dramatic but I'm not. I cannot shake the exhaustion this last week or so. Have no energy and feel so lazy as all I'm doing is sitting on my bum! Won't be sorry when I get some energy back. Hope you feel better soon too hun. X

God I'm only 14 weeks and feel like this every day... And you guys are in the 20's and still feel rough... I've got no hope! My OH also thinks I'm being dramatic.... I'm really not! I just want to sleep! And throw up! Xx

I was like this for all of tri 1 and some of tri 2, my OH was really understanding tho and didn't get annoyed even when he'd done a 12 hour shift and had to cook himself some tea (I didn't eat tea for weeks) I'm fortunate in that I don't have another child to look after (yet!) And I can rest when not working. Energy is picking up,but I always know when I've done too much as I suffer for a couple of days xx

Awww hun sorry u dont feel well the exhaustion is awful have u had ur iron checked as thats wat was wrong si me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back