day from hell!!!

Kayley91

Reaction score
Oh my god! I could not have made up the day I've had at work today! I'm so glad to be home...

I work in a bookies and one of my regulars had an 'accident' but I'm not joking it was everywhere!and to top it off he sat down on the chair and carried on betting for 20 mins before telling me... by this time I had a shop that stunk and it was everywhere, and I mean everywhere! I said to him about going home and cleaning himself up and coming back if he wanted too but he refused! I had to tell him 3 times and threaten to call the police! He eventually left and then I had to clean the shop floor as it was a health and safety risk!

After alot of heaving the shop was habitable kind of... luckily we managed to get a cleaner out to clean the carpet and toilet as I draw the line there!!!

My manager now wants to bar him but I feel kind of guilty as I'm going to have to do it... what would you of done in my situation?

Apologise for the disgusting post but I needed to vent!! Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day!!

Xxx

I've worked in a bookies too when I was at uni so feel your pain!

I'm heartless .... Bar him ..... You don't want to have to be doing that again, and if he refused to go when you asked him to?z,

How old is he? If he's a senile old pensioner I may be swayed :) xxx

I think your going to have to bar him or else it's just going to keep happening-The fact that he refused to go home when you asked him says it all really. xxx

I'd bar him too, and I wouldn't even feel bad about it after what he did.

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I work in a bookies too and I would bar him! I have banned people for being too smelly lol x

He is probably in his 60s. It's not the accident that annoyed me it's the fact he didn't say anything until people noticed the smell and the mess on the floor then refused to leave!

I'm hoping he doesn't come in today....

Xxx

Ewww gross!! I'd bar him based on his attitude x

Aww chick that does sound like a bad day :lol: Bar him!! Did he wee himself?! Xxx

Yes.. ban him. If it was an accident im pretty sure he would have been out of there straight away. Or maybe he didnt notice!? Lol.

But for also refusing to leave.. he should have a short ban at least. X

Sent from my GT-I9300

No bbe... he pooed himself and it was everywhere!

We are going to have a word with him when he next tries to come in... he knew he did it as once we noticed and started getting complaints he came up and told me!

Well he didn't turn up yesterday.... thank god! But we had yet more drama's... a member of staff were betting in our shop... then when we left the local drunk was passed out drunk round the back and not responding so we had to call the police and then someone reversed into my managers car when she took me home!!

I'm so glad I'm off today!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back