Day 8 and breasts feel empty

Colourmeblue

Reaction score
So my milk came in on day 4 and first 3 days were full and heavy, but since yesterday they just feel so empty. Dont feel like there is any milk in there, i have not leaked once and im really really panicking. With my 1st they were constantly full and leaking. What is going on ???? Id really appreciate any advice, as im so worried that i have no milk.

After your milk comes in your breasts will settle after a few days. Mine only feel full first thing. Does LO seem contented after a feed? If so you have nothing to worry about xx

Mine never leaked or went that firm but i have enough milk.

Mine never leaked or went that firm but i have enough milk.

Same here! As long as baby is satisfied (if it's possible to satisfy a newborn?) and gaining weight I'm sure everything is fine xxx

tapatalking x

After your milk comes in your breasts will settle after a few days. Mine only feel full first thing. Does LO seem contented after a feed? If so you have nothing to worry about xx

She does see happy. Doesnt cry much, sometimes demands one feed after another, other times just one is fine. she is filling her nappies very well. I'll try to relax then I guess it should be fine. Just so different to when I had my daughter and my breasts were permanently full and leaking. Now they dont even feel full in the morning. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back