Day 7 of ntnp

T84

Reaction score
Well as some of you ladies know, I'm on a wee month off after my roller coaster these last couple of months. Me and hubby are going on our belated honeymoon in 3 weeks to Vegas and New York and didn't wanna go if I was only going to be 4 weeks or so. Af lasted a lot longer this time but I expected it to be abnormal after mc. Dtd for the first time last night and I honestly can't explain how nice it was to be doing it for the sake of doing it. Made me realise just how much I was pinning my hopes on conceiving over the last 6 months. Pointless thread but its defo made me realise how much I needed a month off and how much of a good thing it will be for us. Hope your all having a good month so far :) x x

Well as some of you ladies know, I'm on a wee month off after my roller coaster these last couple of months. Me and hubby are going on our belated honeymoon in 3 weeks to Vegas and New York and didn't wanna go if I was only going to be 4 weeks or so. Af lasted a lot longer this time but I expected it to be abnormal after mc. Dtd for the first time last night and I honestly can't explain how nice it was to be doing it for the sake of doing it. Made me realise just how much I was pinning my hopes on conceiving over the last 6 months. Pointless thread but its defo made me realise how much I needed a month off and how much of a good thing it will be for us. Hope your all having a good month so far :) x x

You know I feel exactly the same. Six months here too and we dtd the other night just because we felt like it and it's soooo different isn't it?

Having some time out from ttc right now to stop the cycle of hope, excitement and disappointment breaking me down. Decided to book a holiday too for sometime in August - kept putting it off beforehand as I naively assumed I'd be pregnant by then.

I don't even know what cd I am or anything, which is kind of nice for a change.

xxx

Thats a really nice thread enjoy your holiday and relax and you never know what might happen xx

have a nice belated honeymoon (So jealous) and i hope you come back to a BFP, you never know, honeymoon baby may be on the cards!

and just hump for the sake of humping, it works for rabbits lol!

have a nice belated honeymoon (So jealous) and i hope you come back to a BFP, you never know, honeymoon baby may be on the cards!

and just hump for the sake of humping, it works for rabbits lol!

Haha this made me laugh... Thanks mrs m :) x x

You know I feel exactly the same. Six months here too and we dtd the other night just because we felt like it and it's soooo different isn't it?

Having some time out from ttc right now to stop the cycle of hope, excitement and disappointment breaking me down. Decided to book a holiday too for sometime in August - kept putting it off beforehand as I naively assumed I'd be pregnant by then.

I don't even know what cd I am or anything, which is kind of nice for a change.

xxx

I think it's defo a good idea lp, I didn't realise just how much it had taken over me. That's not to say that in my 2ww this month ill still not be thinking about it probs. but just now I feel good about it all. I'm due to ovulate when we are away too so hopefully all the bding we would normally do on holiday pays off.

You do put your life on hold also but I would defo book your holiday x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back